• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out this typo.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

:ROFLMAO

Syracuse … UCF 34 ... at Syracuse 20 ... Syracuse has to be nearly perfect to beat the better teams, and it wasn’t even close against USF. The seven turnovers and the struggles in pass protection broke open a tight game, but an unstoppable day from Mike Williams with 13 catches and a nice day from the run defense helped keep it close. And then came a pick six late in the third quarter and it was over. The turnover margin has to go the other way with a mistake-prone West Virginia coming up next 

http://cfn.scout.com/2/904334.html

i think the average person across the country would get us confused. we're 70 minutes and one letter away. kind of like how i dont know what the hell the difference between CMU, EMU, WMU is. apart from the obvious first initial

• Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

They didn't notice that they did another story on the same game right before that where they got our name right?  Yikes.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

If they can't tell the difference between the two schools now they never will...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

During the SU game one of the TV announcers called us FSU. I THINK that is an improvement over being called UCF.  ;)

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

During the SU game one of the TV announcers called us FSU. I THINK that is an improvement over being called UCF.  ;)

that may be debatable at this point.

• Content Count:  1,158

i think the average person across the country would get us confused. we're 70 minutes and one letter away. kind of like how i dont know what the hell the difference between CMU, EMU, WMU is. apart from the obvious first initial

CMU is a fine academic institution whose alumni are some of the best human beings ever to walk the face of the earth.  EMU and WMU....not so much.  Just my opinion.  ;D

Eric

• Content Count:  936

Caught that too.. lol

Archived