• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSA: When we beat #8 CINCI...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

There is a difference between rushing the field, like WVU 2007, and attempting to rush the field, such as UofL 2005 & KU 2008.  The difference being the number of people exiting the stadium from the field freely and those exiting the stadium from the field in handcuffs.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Guys it college football. Who cares if we look "small" or w/e, we're still coming out with a W and if its going to make it memorable for us to rush the field then do so at your own risk.

I remember watching the WVU game and the ESPN announcer saying "watch here comes the real running of the bulls" and right after the game they panned out and it seemed like no one was rushing the field. As a neutral spectator I felt kind of disappointed, it almost made me believe the students didn't have college spirit. Almost a let down but I didn't care enough.

Again, who cares.

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I prefer that we chant "UNDERRATED" after the win as that will be the case.  Shows more class towards the other team when you chant UNDERRATED for your own home team. Just saying.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

We're #1 in the Conference.

We're just underated in the polls.

I think the student section should chant ... "UNDER-RATED !" and have signs so they know(on TV) what we're saying.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I remember watching the WVU game and the ESPN announcer saying "watch here comes the real running of the bulls" and right after the game they panned out and it seemed like no one was rushing the field. As a neutral spectator I felt kind of disappointed, it almost made me believe the students didn't have college spirit. Almost a let down but I didn't care enough.

Believe me, we wanted to, but its rather hard at RJS. First, there is a 8 foot drop from the stands to the field. Second, there was a row of about 40 rent-a-cops, followed by a row of 40 real cops, followed by 4 mounted police.  It wasn't until the players came over to student section and started pulling us out that the dam finally broke.

• Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Ha, I rushed for UofL in 2005..and got tackled by a HUGE security dude..and I also rushed for WVU.  However..WVU was very early in our Big East run and it was an extremely different time.  I think we are DEF underrated in the polls and we should EXPECT to win this game.  It won't be a surprise to us when we hand it to them...but it will UPSET everyone else..so let everyone else rush the field.  This is our year..When we win the conference...when we beat Top 5 ranked Miami at the end of the season..maybe then Ill rush..

Gurly

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

PLEASE don't rush the FIELD!  Spread the word around.  We have to go into this EXPECTING to win because that's what we do.  This will not be an upset.. we are the better team..we know it..they know it..and the rest of the world will know it on 10/15/09.

GO BULLS!

Gurly

did somebody remember the last bit of Lou's pep talk and use it in a post?? crazy old senile man...I do agree USF is the better team and expect to win convincingly...smash them like they havent been smashed before...GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  996

did somebody remember the last bit of Lou's pep talk and use it in a post??

He totally borrowed that from me!  ;)  ;)

Gurly

• Content Count:  1,629

Why would we suddenly rush the field for a game like this? We didn't rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago, we didn't rush the field against Kansas.....when was the last time anyone rushed the field anyway?

Actually, we did rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago. It was slightly delayed because of the mounted police in the way.

Ok thats different. With the amount of cops they have had its not the same as everyone rushing the field. For the Kansas game, they told us specifically not to rush the field and the players came over to us. I know this because I was front row. For the WVU some people might have rushed but it wasn't a huge rush of people like some schools do.

• Content Count:  4,738

Prepare to get tazed!

LMFAO.  but rushing the field is awesome

Archived