• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSA: When we beat #8 CINCI...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Why would we suddenly rush the field for a game like this? We didn't rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago, we didn't rush the field against Kansas.....when was the last time anyone rushed the field anyway?

Actually, we did rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago. It was slightly delayed because of the mounted police in the way.

Ok thats different. With the amount of cops they have had its not the same as everyone rushing the field. For the Kansas game, they told us specifically not to rush the field and the players came over to us. I know this because I was front row. For the WVU some people might have rushed but it wasn't a huge rush of people like some schools do.

How many other school's students got beat down and tazed when they tried to rush the field at previous events?  Trust me the tazings and beat downs were still fresh in everyone's minds for that WVU game. 

Yep, I know a few friends and I sure as hell waited to make sure they were actually letting people run by before making our way down. I love our Bulls, but I love not being tazed even more.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Why would we suddenly rush the field for a game like this? We didn't rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago, we didn't rush the field against Kansas.....when was the last time anyone rushed the field anyway?

Actually, we did rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago. It was slightly delayed because of the mounted police in the way.

Ok thats different. With the amount of cops they have had its not the same as everyone rushing the field. For the Kansas game, they told us specifically not to rush the field and the players came over to us. I know this because I was front row. For the WVU some people might have rushed but it wasn't a huge rush of people like some schools do.

How many other school's students got beat down and tazed when they tried to rush the field at previous events?  Trust me the tazings and beat downs were still fresh in everyone's minds for that WVU game. 

Yep, I know a few friends and I sure as hell waited to make sure they were actually letting people run by before making our way down. I love our Bulls, but I love not being tazed even more.

TAZER1.gif

Archived