• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSA: When we beat #8 CINCI...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

what in the wide, wide, world of sports is in the water down there?

beat the 'cats? expect a "W ?" anticipate a good and thorough tazing? planning a "rushing the field"

moment?

UC maintains dominance over the miserabulls.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

It would be sick for the team to rush the student section, but that aint happening anytime soon because of the freaking high ass walls around the bull ring.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Hey, smash mouth football.  Jam them in the face over and over, hit them hard and often.  Make them pay.  Make Ford run the ball right at them over and over again.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Don't TAZE me Bro!

• Content Count:  4,738

Ha, I rushed for UofL in 2005..and got tackled by a HUGE security dude..and I also rushed for WVU.  However..WVU was very early in our Big East run and it was an extremely different time.  I think we are DEF underrated in the polls and we should EXPECT to win this game.  It won't be a surprise to us when we hand it to them...but it will UPSET everyone else..so let everyone else rush the field.  This is our year..When we win the conference...when we beat Top 5 ranked Miami at the end of the season..maybe then Ill rush..

Gurly

I rushed the field on Urban meyer

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Why would we suddenly rush the field for a game like this? We didn't rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago, we didn't rush the field against Kansas.....when was the last time anyone rushed the field anyway?

Actually, we did rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago. It was slightly delayed because of the mounted police in the way.

Ok thats different. With the amount of cops they have had its not the same as everyone rushing the field. For the Kansas game, they told us specifically not to rush the field and the players came over to us. I know this because I was front row. For the WVU some people might have rushed but it wasn't a huge rush of people like some schools do.

Really??? Once the dam broke after WVU in 07 there were probably close to 1000 people on the field... it was full for the most part...

It's not going to happen.... Steps were taken after the WVU game to prevent it.

At the end of the game the goal posts will be down before you can blink and you'll probably hear more than one PA announcement. There will be extra security on hand and maybe you should read the signs at the bottom of the isle... They actually went to the point to include academic punishment this year as well as your own set of personal handcuffs.

When was the last time you saw a rush at a field that wasn't on campus or a special neutral site.... It's not our field (as evident by the big ass white flag at mid field and the ship in the endzone) so the rules are not the same.

Act like you've been there before... we're the better team and deserve to win... The only thing that makes it an upset is a ranking.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

rush the field

big that might put usf back in top 10

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Why would we suddenly rush the field for a game like this? We didn't rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago, we didn't rush the field against Kansas.....when was the last time anyone rushed the field anyway?

Actually, we did rush the field when we beat WVU 2 years ago. It was slightly delayed because of the mounted police in the way.

Ok thats different. With the amount of cops they have had its not the same as everyone rushing the field. For the Kansas game, they told us specifically not to rush the field and the players came over to us. I know this because I was front row. For the WVU some people might have rushed but it wasn't a huge rush of people like some schools do.

How many other school's students got beat down and tazed when they tried to rush the field at previous events?  Trust me the tazings and beat downs were still fresh in everyone's minds for that WVU game. 

• Content Count:  5,241

10,000 fans rushing > 100 cops.

No disrespect to police, but they can't and won't arrest everyone.

I don't think I'll be rushing IF we win (depends on adrenaline on GAMEDAY) but I have no problem if anyone tries. Always fun to see what happens.

Archived