• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU game at noon

jmbull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,543
  • Days Won:  423

Is there a chance this actually hurts our turnout up there?

I think so. I am sure a ton of people were planning on driving up Sat morning for the game. I bet a few bail now.

I think it will definitely put a crimp in the student turnout ... Aren't there buses headed up there?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

rooms have been booked, now have to order a wizzinator to bring alcohol into the game

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

About the tailgate party.  Not sure I want to spring $40 for all you can eat/drink if it is a noon game.  That means you'd need to drink a lot in a short period of time to get your monies worth.

I am still on the fence about the tailgate party.

This has actually cemented my going to the alumni tailgate.  It just won't be worth dragging all the tailgating crap up there to tailgate for 3 or 4 hours.  I will do my best to drink my money's worth in the 2 hours that we're there.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I heard this last night through a secondhand source, but didn't post in case it was wrong. We decided not to book tix to come down

• Content Count:  7,890

I hate nooners...  But It'll be cool to see the noles get beat. We'll have more time to celebrate Sat night !

I love nooners just not football nooners ;)

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

******* sucks

yeah. i'm jumping on that party bus... guess it'll be leaving from the 'Dome at like 5am.

Guest Scherdin

That means a 10am start for me out here...I'm not going to cry about this, it just means more bloody mary mix and vodka...And the rest of the day to celebrate!!

• Content Count:  12,293

haha... i wonder how well their "blackout" will be now since it is a noon game. 

cant see too many of those big time donors up in tally showing up in black clothes for a noon kickoff.

well the good news is that i will still be with it during the game.  if it was a 7pm game i might not remember much of it....i would be so excited during the other afternoon games i would probably start drinking at like 2pm.  (i am not going to the game but having a bbq at the house for it)

we better win.  it would really increase the exposure of our win nationwide since it will be replayed on highlights throughout the other games that day

• Content Count:  827

haha... i wonder how well their "blackout" will be now since it is a noon game. 

cant see too many of those big time donors up in tally showing up in black clothes for a noon kickoff.

well the good news is that i will still be with it during the game.  if it was a 7pm game i might not remember much of it....i would be so excited during the other afternoon games i would probably start drinking at like 2pm.  (i am not going to the game but having a bbq at the house for it)

we better win.  it would really increase the exposure of our win nationwide since it will be replayed on highlights throughout the other games that day

They are not having a "blackout" for our game. They are having a "whiteout". So this actually helps them now and not us.

Archived