• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincinnati will dominate the Big East this year.

Blackice12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

Cincinnati has the best offense in the Big East by far. I do not see any team in the Big East stopping them. They will win the Big East and play in a BCS game. Hopefully this year they will win their BCS game.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

they are the big east champs and do seem like team to beat

• Content Count:  4,879

too bad coach kelly will likely be gone then;  they need a hometown hero like CJL

• Content Count:  640

We could really use a big win over FSU and a win over squishy 'Cuse. Momentum from those two would carry over to a HUGE thursday night game against the ManBearPigs.

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I think USF has the only chance to stop them in the BIG EAST by the fact that we have their old DC. He should know that offense well, so I like USF over Cincy at home.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Lets see how they do against some better teams before we crown them, the played maybe a terrible RU team and a 1aa team

• Content Count:  651

Lets see how they do against some better teams before we crown them, the played maybe a terrible RU team and a 1aa team

Even if they are playing crappy teams, they are stomping those crappy teams, unlike what we have done. I don't care who you play, putting up 70 points is impressive.

• Content Count:  4,016

Even if they are playing crappy teams, they are stomping those crappy teams, unlike what we have done. I don't care who you play, putting up 70 points is impressive.

Yeah but you can't always putthat much into how many points someone runs up against SEMO.  First, SEMO is not ranked presently in 1-AA like Wofford, assuming they played Wofford then Wofford would probably be a double digit favorite.  Second, in those games, especially a game where SEMO had 5 turnovers, it's hard to gauge the fight in the dog.  Some 1-AA teams love to fight and scrap until the end, and some just roll over and die.  Also, what type of point was Kelly trying to make.

I put a lot more into their beat down of RU, because that's not a bad RU team all around.  But I've seen tons of teams roll up a bunch of points against 1-AA teams and looking crazy good, exposing their underbelly to much, and then get their arses handed to them the very next week.

Sadly, Cinci only had an announced crowd at Nippert for that game of just over 30k....ouch!

• Content Count:  827

Yeah but you can't always putthat much into how many points someone runs up against SEMO.  First, SEMO is not ranked presently in 1-AA like Wofford, assuming they played Wofford then Wofford would probably be a double digit favorite.  Second, in those games, especially a game where SEMO had 5 turnovers, it's hard to gauge the fight in the dog.  Some 1-AA teams love to fight and scrap until the end, and some just roll over and die.  Also, what type of point was Kelly trying to make.

I put a lot more into their beat down of RU, because that's not a bad RU team all around.  But I've seen tons of teams roll up a bunch of points against 1-AA teams and looking crazy good, exposing their underbelly to much, and then get their arses handed to them the very next week.

Sadly, Cinci only had an announced crowd at Nippert for that game of just over 30k....ouch!

I am pretty sure Nippert Stadium only holds like 35k.

• Content Count:  4,879

30K at Cincy is a strong crowd for them for a 1aa team

Archived