• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live From Bowling Green

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

P.S.- Mammoth Cave is amazing. If you are ever in this neck of the woods and get a chance to go, do it, you won't be disappointed. I had never been in a cave before and really enjoyed the experience of the 2 hour historic tour.  

If you go back, try to do the New Entrance Tour.  It is on the other side of the park from the Historic.  The descent is amazing (lots of domes and openings) and you get to see the Frozen Niagra which is one of the more spectacular formations in the whole thing.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I kind of wonder if Hester not traveling had a little to do with his public outcrys for attention. It may be a message that CJL is sending. From everything that I have read, Bonani seems to be a positive force on the team since his injury while Hester doesn't seem to be doing that. He needs to get his head on straight and I am sure that CJL would show him the same respect of traveling even if he isn't going to play.

There is also the possibility that Hester needs more medical attention that he can get in Tampa.

I really do feel for the kid. He has already graduated, so he is hanging around only so that he can play football, so I know he is frustrated more than we can imagine, but he's got to work through it and realize that no one is at fault. Because of his name, he may very well get a shot at the combine if he can get healthy and come back later this season. That is what he needs to be working towards.

Thanks for the updates.

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

players are up and about and heading to morning breakfast and meetings. fun to watch the stragglers jogging in the halls to get to the elevators.             

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

ExteriorLG(2).jpg

Does everybody drive a Vette up there?

• Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Does everybody drive a Vette up there?

No, but they are all crowded on Scottsville Road and drive slower than hell.  ;D

Getting ready to pull out for the tailgate. I found the lot last night. It should take no more than 10 minutes to get there, but the traffic is nuts today. Makes Dale Mabry at rush hour, look like a breezeway.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Pretty sure this where the 'vette factory is.

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Driving through Kentucky from Atl to Louisville, 4 things stuck in my mind. Everyone is very nice. The Interstate is in pretty bad shape, probably from the weather. And there is a cave or distillery at every other exit, lol. Wish I was up there, that stadium looks like a great place for a football game.

• Content Count:  879

Just got a text from the kid.  She says they have bowling alleys in their student center.  And they've only been bothered twice with "South Florida sucks!"

• Content Count:  2,527

Pretty sure this where the 'vette factory is.

DING! DING! DING! DING!  We have a winner Johnny....

http://www.bowlinggreenassemblyplant.com/

So they build em & then park em at the Holiday Inn?  ;D

Archived