• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a letter to coach tresey

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

You mean the coaches and players use fowl language. Shocking.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  58

you may want to invest in a program before the next home game and read the 'Respect-a-bull' page.

those f-bombs you're tossing around that can be heard 10 rows up can get you booted from the stadium.

Agreed, if coach can be heard that far away, that needs to stop.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

you may want to invest in a program before the next home game and read the 'Respect-a-bull' page.

those f-bombs you're tossing around that can be heard 10 rows up can get you booted from the stadium.

Agreed, if coach can be heard that far away, the fans need to be louder.

FYP

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,541
  • Days Won:  423

Can parents tell their kids not to use profanity?  Of course, and they should.  Will parents want to spend $200 per seat & $1000+ donation to athletic association to attend an event where they have to constantly explain to their kids that some adults lack the basic vocabulary necessary to articulate their points and the self-control to keep from using language most would find offensive?  I doubt it. 

I would hope they wouldn't have to constantly explain things to them .... Bulls kids are sharp enough to catch on after the first or second explanation. This is another one of those pesky little things we have to put up with as a relatively new program. i'd bet that the vast majority of older, established major college football sidelines are filled with R-rated language but also the vast majority of seats within earshot are filled with older, established fans.... I understand the OP's concerns but the Club is a great area to dump kids.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

You have to remember though, you can get fired up and not drop f bombs. Its embarrassing and shows lack of restraint. Ever see Tom Landry cuss? He is in a leadership position and we are talking students, not NFL multimillionaire egos either. These kids will cower if you point at them so its really not necessary. I bet someone from the Athletic Department gets wind of this thread, or saw it first person, it gets nipped in the bud.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

SRQ - I didn't read this one and only part of the one to CJL.

Grow some balls and send it to the person you're addressing. If you want to *****, just say so.

BDYZR

• Content Count:  182

Sell-outs would fix this problem, Im willing to bet other teams drawing 65,000+ dont have issues like these.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,541
  • Days Won:  423

You have to remember though, you can get fired up and not drop f bombs. Its embarrassing and shows lack of restraint. Ever see Tom Landry cuss? He is in a leadership position and we are talking students, not NFL multimillionaire egos either. These kids will cower if you point at them so its really not necessary. I bet someone from the Athletic Department gets wind of this thread, or saw it first person, it gets nipped in the bud.

Dude, what world are you living in??

• Content Count:  4,738

I can't believe this vaginal thread reached five pages.  Next year move your seat up five rows.  Let someone with grown up ears occupy those seats.

Archived