• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A letter to CJL

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sarcasm or not, this is such a funny notion that being up 21 on WKU and kicking on first down will subject Alvarado to the same pressure as being down 2 to FSU with no time left with the ball at the 32 yard line.

I suggest we just let this piece of absurdity drift away and not turn it into a ***** about Delbert (or MikeG) opportunity.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

possibly the most ridiculous thing I have read on this board in quite some time

I would argue this isn't even the most ridiculous thing I've read on this board this week.

it is my perspective, not yours. Are you going to argue I don't know my opinion?

You may be correct as I haven't read all the hot garbage we seem to get on here lately.

but telling the coach to kick on first down because you think our "bad kicker" needs this to make a kick against FSU is assuming we will be blaming one person for a loss that hasn't even happened yet. It's a dumb move. They actually think we learn something from kicking on first down from the one yard line? WHAT DO WE LEARN=-- THAT WE CAN KICK A FIELD GOAL THAT IS SHORTER THAN AN EXTRA POINT? That is flat out ridiculous and poorly thought out.

the guy hates Delbert-- pure and simple-- why not just say that in the never-really-going-to-send-this-letter-to-Leavitt-anyway attempt to slam on him for something that happened in 2007 and ended up not costing us any wins in the first place (we did win that game at Auburn-- GET OVER IT ALREADY).

You know it's football season when Mike G. bursts into fiery meltdowns that have an accusatory tone.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

What did I just say?   :D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

What did I just say?   :D

Sorry, i used the quick reply box before i got to the second page and saw your response. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

i hope CJL has someone screening his mail.

Come on, Jim needs a good laugh, too.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

possibly the most ridiculous thing I have read on this board in quite some time

I would argue this isn't even the most ridiculous thing I've read on this board this week.

it is my perspective, not yours. Are you going to argue I don't know my opinion?

You may be correct as I haven't read all the hot garbage we seem to get on here lately.

Well yeah, you're going to have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat "BJ > MG" on the ridiculous scale.

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

I BULLieve he's hitting on 100% of his kicks this year.

AND, if he's kicking on first down I assume you didn't mean trying to hit one from 87 yards away? We ran the kickoff back to the 30. Or did you mean, after we drive the field, just stop and kick from their 20?

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

Can we just delete this post?? Something that shouldn't even be discussed...

Go Bulls

Archived