• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wofford message board

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Let them have their rants. We need to adopt this mentality this year and get off our high horse... We need to beat each team bad. We need to take each team, no matter their ability, as if it was a championship game. We need to finish every down as if it was our last. We need to stop spewing the crap and start giving it. This is how we used to be. This is how we need to get back to being!    Reaper

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

I like Reaper's frame of thought. Score and Score often (hey that was my motto in college) and never let up.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Let them have their rants. We need to adopt this mentality this year and get off our high horse... We need to beat each team bad. We need to take each team, no matter their ability, as if it was a championship game. We need to finish every down as if it was our last. We need to stop spewing the crap and start giving it. This is how we used to be. This is how we need to get back to being!     Reaper

What he said

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

At least they're optimistic!

• Content Count:  266

Wofford has a nice little board. This made me laugh.

We are now less than 100 hours away from kickoff. A moment that has been eagerly anticipated since walking off the field in Harrisonburg, VA, to end our 2008 campaign. I'm sure that moment sticks in the minds of our fine young men, as well as the Terrier Nation. Now we journey into the land of the Southern Yankees, somewhat known as Florida, to run with the bulls, to a rather large university which, quite frankly, may have some classes larger than our entire sutdent body (at least pretty darn close). I know they have speed (which means they will have overrun the plays just that much farther), they play in the Big East (I'll leave that one alone), and so on and so on. We'll be playing in a stadium which formerly housed the Super Bowl. Whooptie Doo. Last time I checked, the length was still 100 yards from goal line to goal line, still aproximately 40 yards across, still have to get 10 yards for a first down, 6 points for a touchdown, and we still don't punt on 4th down. Our biggest fear should not be the size of the bull on the field, rather, making sure we don't step in their piles of bull *#%@ they drop on the turf.

GO DOGS!!!!

(You can't win 'em all if you don't win the first one!)

http://www.terrierfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=2064

We aren't so superior that we would never be upset.......It can happen.

• Content Count:  2,523

These crazy offenses are never to be taken lightly, but if we do get up, I better see us jamming that foot down on the gas rather than going into clock killing mode.  If we want to get reps for BJ, then let him do it with the 1st team running the offense at full tilt.  Nothing helps recruiting than seeing a young kid putting points on the board.  Run it up.  They didn't take this bus trip for free.  Let them earn that check!

• Content Count:  7,693

Blasphemy  :nope

• Content Count:  6,574

We are now less than 100 hours away from kickoff. A moment that has been eagerly anticipated since walking off the field in Harrisonburg, VA, to end our 2008 campaign. I'm sure that moment sticks in the minds of our fine young men, as well as the Terrier Nation. Now we journey into the land of the Southern Yankees, somewhat known as Florida, to run with the bulls, to a rather large university which, quite frankly, may have some classes larger than our entire sutdent body (at least pretty darn close). I know they have speed (which means they will have overrun the plays just that much farther), they play in the Big East (I'll leave that one alone), and so on and so on. We'll be playing in a stadium which formerly housed the Super Bowl. Whooptie Doo. Last time I checked, the length was still 100 yards from goal line to goal line, still aproximately 40 yards across, still have to get 10 yards for a first down, 6 points for a touchdown, and we still don't punt on 4th down. Our biggest fear should not be the size of the bull on the field, rather, making sure we don't step in their piles of bull *#%@ they drop on the turf.

GO DOGS!!!!

It has happened to older, more storied teams,  just ask Michigan.

• Content Count:  1,757

These crazy offenses are never to be taken lightly, but if we do get up, I better see us jamming that foot down on the gas rather than going into clock killing mode.  If we want to get reps for BJ, then let him do it with the 1st team running the offense at full tilt.  Nothing helps recruiting than seeing a young kid putting points on the board.  Run it up.  They didn't take this bus trip for free.  Let them earn that check!

Agree 100%

• Content Count:  738

GO DOGS!!!!

classic

Archived