• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Groatee will have a bad season...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I thought we banned this fool last year?

Side note, one of my customers told me a good joke the other night.

"You know they invented the toothbrush in West Virginia. Casue anywhere else would have called it a teetbrush."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

"You know they invented the toothbrush in West Virginia. Casue anywhere else would have called it a teetbrush."

ROTFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

The World's Most Perfect Definition of Irony Ever:

http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/sod/

That is classic.  My dentist is a great buy and a better golfer.  Only thing that bugs me is he has this ugly UF diploma hanging up - I always crack on it.  I'll bet money that dentists who graduate from WVU don't hang their diplomas up.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

lol groatee? Like a grohawk but a goatee?

facial mohawks!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I think we did, but only temporarily.

To ban this guy permanently would be wrong.  Who else would provide to us the sense of panic going on in Morgantown?

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Well it must be getting close to the start of football season, as every year a cowpie rises out of the West Virgina dung heap.  Welcome West Virginia chump. Guess what chump, Grothe is going to be the big east all time passer. The words Pat White? will be his-tor-ree (spellled this way for Your understanding). Welcome anyways. Your smack talk certainly does brighten up boring days. I laugh my arsk off every time you post. I do dearly hope you come down this year for your teams usual Tampa ass whoopin. I officially invite you to our tailgate for a good time and "mild" ridicule. Seriously though, please come down. Just bring the moonshine, and your sister, I mean cousin, I mean wife, oh what ever.        The Reaper

Archived