• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't You Love TheBullsPen.com? / State of the Board Address

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I haven't donated because I abhor PayPal.  I was one of their early members, getting paid $10 to join.  After a while, I became fed up with the whole thing, after they started changing their rules every week or so.  Is their any way to donate without going through PayPal?  Maybe one day we'll just meet in person and I can hand you some cash.  ;D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Just donated  ;D

• Content Count:  1,013

Me too!

Thank you! to Brad and all of the others on the Bullspen crew

• Content Count:  341

count me in!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Before any more time passes I want to say thanks to the people that responded to FazaUSF's call at the top of this thread.  Your generosity has brought our recurring donations to $92/month and lump sum total of $420.  That puts us at an average of  about $127/month annualizing everything.  Thank you very much.  I have listed the board names of the donors on this page.

Before I remove this thread from the list of important topics, I'd like to make one final plea for anyone interested in helping fund the board's impending move to a new server.  The monthly cost of the server best equipped for us is $199.  If you can help make that number happen, please visit the Donor Page and become part of group of board members that have already made a recurring or one-time donation.

If you are interested in making a donation, but not through PayPal, please contact me via the board's PM email system of via regular email.

Thank you.

Brad, aka Bulliever

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Brad - we've been away for 10 days.  Just made the annual contribution.  Thanks again to you and all the Mods for your work on here. 

Final thanks to those that have contributed.  We are meeting today to plan the move.  If you wish to join in support of the board, the Donors link is embedded here and included in the information bar above under Community.

And now I must "unsticky" this thread for room.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Brad-

Just saw the membership post updated and wanted to see how things are developing on this front.

From your last update, we're still a little short to get to the new improved server where the Bulls news, notes, and nuggets descend from the heavens at record speeds.

Maybe if you can get over the required amount, we could get some new domain names that look more "work-related"

Speaking of which, can you post the link to the mobile site? I lost it when I upgraded phones and haven't had a chance to put it in the new phone.

We are still at $95 monthly in recurring donations, but we also have some one-time donations that will help offset some of the first year expenses.  We will be moving this weekend to the new server at $199/month.

I'm not sure what we can do re:work-related domains, but I will speak with Jim and Velcro and look at what our possibilites might be...I like the idea, just not sure how to do the workaround.  It's every Bull's right to have TBP at work! 

As far as the mobile domain it is: 

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?wap2

I keep a link at the top of this board in the event one forgets.  They can navigate to TheBullsPen.com and then select the "TheBullsPen Mobile" link.

Thanks for your inquiry into our funding efforts.  We are still open for donations if anyone wants to help out. More on the move to come later today.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

We are still at $95 monthly in recurring donations, but we also have some one-time donations that will help offset some of the first year expenses.  We will be moving this weekend to the new server at $199/month.

I'm not sure what we can do re:work-related domains, but I will speak with Jim and Velcro and look at what our possibilites might be...I like the idea, just not sure how to do the workaround.  It's every Bull's right to have TBP at work! 

As far as the mobile domain it is: 

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?wap2

I keep a link at the top of this board in the event one forgets.  They can navigate to TheBullsPen.com and then select the "TheBullsPen Mobile" link.

Thanks for your inquiry into our funding efforts.  We are still open for donations if anyone wants to help out. More on the move to come later today.

More work appropriate domain name?  What about www.sexypoledancers.com?     :D

btw, made that up, don't know if it is a real web site or not but I don't think I'd click on the link.  ;)

Archived