• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Claude Davis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I know Greg Auman previously reported that Claude Davis planned on re-signing with USF, but now Scout is reporting it as well. He was given three stars.

http://jcfootball.scout.com/a.z?s=87&p=8&c=1&nid=4188606

Welcome back Claude.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

dont really like that he said this.

"Tennessee, Ole Miss, Florida State, Mississippi State and Arizona State have all shown me a lot of interest," Davis said. "I still plan to re-sign with South Florida, but if a school wants to step up and offer me, then I will definitely listen."

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

dont really like that he said this.

"Tennessee, Ole Miss, Florida State, Mississippi State and Arizona State have all shown me a lot of interest," Davis said. "I still plan to re-sign with South Florida, but if a school wants to step up and offer me, then I will definitely listen."

Wouldn't you say the same thing if you could get a free visit/vacation out of it? For the life of me I don't know why these kids wouldn't want to take their 5 official visits if there are a lot of schools recruiting them. You never know what is going to happen in life and should always leave your options open.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Because you may be one of 6 guys at the position who is offered by the school you actually want to go to.  You are #6 on the board and if any of the top 5 guys commit you may be on the outside looking in.  So you commit to ensure you end up at the school.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Because you may be one of 6 guys at the position who is offered by the school you actually want to go to.  You are #6 on the board and if any of the top 5 guys commit you may be on the outside looking in.  So you commit to ensure you end up at the school.

You can commit and still take your officials. Just tell the team that you coaching staff you commited to you that you are rock solid and just looking to be wined and dined. 

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You can commit and still take your officials. Just tell the team that you coaching staff you commited to you that you are rock solid and just looking to be wined and dined. 

This may not work for every recruit.  If you are a national top-100 player and at USF you may be given that leeway, but if you are a local under-the-radar type then you may be told that if you go the school may rescind its offer.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

CJL should do an interview with scout where he says something nice about Claude and then explain that he is feverishly scouting high schools and JC's to see if USf can better deal themselves into a better D-lineman and rescind any offer made to Claude.

Let Claude (and other recruits) know how stupid this bullsh1t looks.

Claude's words are especially bullsh1t since CJL and USF took a chance on him a couple years ago, when he was obviously not eligible to go get cleared by the NCAA.

• Content Count:  4,016

I wouldn't worry guys.  This was Claude's MO when he was recruited out of HS.  He's a kidder and is just having fun with it a bit.  Probably said it so he could read all the hoopla it has stirred.

He's a bulls fan, and will be a Bull.  He was going to Bulls games before he was bigtime recruit, and became great friends with Stirrups.

He's coming so don't get your panties to wadded up.  Although it should be flattering to Bulls fans to see how talented he is that Tennessee, Auburn, Ole Miss, FIU, Memphis, Zona St., and UAB...with interest from USCarolina, Pitt, Bama, FSU, CLemson, and others.  It's nice to see us getting this kid in knowing how talented he is.

• Content Count:  5,241

he better be talented if he's playing DE for us. We are loaded with depth at DE.

• Content Count:  12,293

so will he be playing this year???

Archived