• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets: 5,000 + 2,500 + 1,000 = 7,500

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Yep.

They announced a new 1,000 tickets on sale.

"USF received an initial allotment of 5,000 tickets and put another 2,500 on sale on June 1. The latest addition increases the total allotment to 7,500, which should easily be the largest road contingent in USF history."

Um... this new math is very interesting.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Yep.

They announced a new 1,000 tickets on sale.

"USF received an initial allotment of 5,000 tickets and put another 2,500 on sale on June 1. The latest addition increases the total allotment to 7,500, which should easily be the largest road contingent in USF history."

Um... this new math is very interesting.

Interesting note, I was on warchant/rivals and they said that they were only allowing FSU ticket holders to buy single game tix at this point.  Had not opened up to FSU fans.  But some of the FSU fans saw that they could buy via USF and they have bought them through our ticket office. 

• Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

Check the math.

The total tickets allotted now comes to 8,500 not 7,500. ;D

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

They just changed it.

• Content Count:  1,867

I would expect more USF fans to buy the FSU route as well... I know quite a few people who have gotten tickets thru FSU contacts. People with season tickets looking to sell... and there are many who are selling...

Nation

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

TAMPA – At this rate, there might be traffic jams on north-bound highways to Tallahassee on Sept. 25 and 26.

The USF Ticket Office announced the procurement of an additional 1,000 tickets to the USF football game at Florida State on Sept. 26.

“I have said multiple times that the game at Florida State is a great opportunity for our program on a national stage and against one of the greatest coaches in college football history, Bobby Bowden,” said USF head coach Jim Leavitt.  “I love that ticket sales are strong, and I hope that the fans continue the stampede to Tallahassee.  We’ll need every single one of them to win in a one of the most difficult environments in football.”

Fans can log on to GoUSFBulls.com right now and purchase tickets.  Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis, but the seating priority will be given exclusively to season ticket holders, Bulls Club donors and USF alumni.

USF received an initial allotment of 5,000 tickets and put another 2,500 on sale on June 1. The latest addition increases the total allotment to 8,500, which should easily be the largest road contingent in USF history.

Tickets are $52 each including a $3 Ticketmaster charge.  If you purchase tickets, you will be notified when they can be picked up at the Athletics Ticket Office in the Sun Dome. 

Tickets may also be mailed for an additional charge.  A signature will be required to receive tickets through the mail.

If you have ticket questions about the Florida State game or any other ticket inquiries,  please call the USF ticket staff Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1-800-GoBulls.

Information on student tickets to the USF-Florida State game will be announced in the near future.

The kickoff time for the Florida State game is yet to be determined and will likely be announced within 13 days of Sept. 26.

PURCHASE NOW

• Content Count:  809

Tickets are only $49 for FSU season ticket holders (plus a $10 service charge which covers ALL tickets, so 2 tickets, 4 tickets, 20 tickets, etc...only $10 in service charges)

I bought a big block thru FSU and parlayed the $10 to cover my 4 tickets for the FSU-UF game.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I would expect more USF fans to buy the FSU route as well... I know quite a few people who have gotten tickets thru FSU contacts. People with season tickets looking to sell... and there are many who are selling...

Nation

I got two FSU/USF tix from my Brother in law who is an FSU season tix holder. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nice!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Nation

Why would someone go through FSU if tix are available through USF ..... unless you're sitting with Nole family or friends?

I don't know if USF makes any money off the tix they sell, but even if they don't, I'd still want to be seated among Bulls fans, crappy views or not...

Archived