• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF not in Marve's Final two...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,478
  • Days Won:  13

From the Trib:

USF not in Marve’s final two

Posted By Brett McMurphy at May 13, 2009 at 03:00 PM

Updated May 13, 2009 at 03:09 PM

Former University of Miami quarterback Robert Marve is considering walking on at the University of Tennessee instead of accepting a scholarship to Purdue, sources with knowledge of Marve’s decision told The Tampa Tribune.

Read the rest: http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/usf-not-in-marves-final-two/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

amen

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

So, how does it feel Bulls fans to be twice-dissed by the Marve entourage?  There are probably a few on this Board who would still welcome him with open arms if it doesn't work out for him in Knoxville.  I'm not one of those.  But hey, thanks for some drama during a normally slow news period.  GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

no surprise there, i told you all of you guys from the start that USF was not in his picture.

We will be better without all the distraction he brings with him

• Content Count:  2,523

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Addition by not addition!  lol  With BJ, Landi, Virgin and Carnes coming, I'm prepared to take our chances with what we got.  One less guy we'll have to take a schollie from who wanted to come here from the start and has incredible upside.  With our class being small next year, Marve wasn't worth burning that schollie with the ammo we have in the system now.  Not the same USF Marve turned down the first time.  This time, I'm pretty sure he knew he couldn't play here and that's why he moved on.  He didn't diss us, his confidence did...Big difference.

• Content Count:  4,879

hope he matures wherever he goes.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

woot! thank jesus!

• Content Count:  3,648
  • Days Won:  4

Wow.....I guess playing close to home since his Dad had prostate cancer wasn't so important after all?!?  ???

Archived