• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 NFL Mock Draft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Wow a mock draft less than 24hrs after the 09 draft some people just live for drafts.

• Content Count:  7,890

also this draft has Percy Harvin, Chris Wells, Matthew Stafford in it

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldn't put too much stock there -- they have Beanie Wells and Percy Harvin in their '10 first round, which would be tough ...

• Content Count:  12,293

wasnt Nate Allen showing up as a 1st rounder one year in one of these "way too early" mock drafts?

• Content Count:  4,016

I wouldn't put too much stock there -- they have Beanie Wells and Percy Harvin in their '10 first round, which would be tough ...

yeah there's a lot wrong with it for starters his top 50 has no less than 12 guys that were selected in the 2009 draft.  He has Vidal Hazelton getting drafted in the 3rd round but he transfered from USC this spring after barely playing-- to Cinci...at this point Vidal has to work just to get noticed let alone think about what round he'll be selected.  Now it would be great to have two first rounders and the first pick of the draft.  It at least allows us to dream a little bit, but Nate as a 1st rounder, I don't know.  He'd need an amazing senior year to show the development along with the athletic ability.

But this guy is definitely over compensating for some athletes.  LIke I can't imagine Javarris James being a 1st rounder, he's now the 3rd best running back on the UM team.  How does he have Emannuel Cook in the first round, Cook's a great college safety but he's a FL kid that stands truly about 5-9....and yet he's got Taylor Mayes in the 2nd?

Also why does he have Spiller, Sam Young, Spikes, Mayes, LeFevour, and Hardy so low?  They're expected to be the cream of the crop for 2010 along with Woods, Tebow, Selvie, English, Herring, McCoy,  and Black.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

When most people make pre season mock drafts they don't add underclassmen. I have a feeling he made this as if they all played their senior years. I do like Selvie #1 overall and Nate allen in the 1st round!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Wow a mock draft less than 24hrs after the 09 draft some people just live for drafts.

I drink draft beer with my draft!

Archived