• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami-USF rivalry brewing?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

Miami will most likely always draw great high school talent b/c of the location and the number of NFL players their recruiters can point to but Randy Shannon is a bad coach. He may put that program into a bigger hole where it may be too late, local kids may finally see the light and go elsewhere consistently. Interesting to see what happens if they have another mediocre year with that talent, Tommy Tuberville would be a good replacement at the U. USF will probably beat Miami this season, home OOC games have gone well for the Bulls.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523

I've been riling up that board for the past month.  Pretty funny how quick they get pissed off for not caring so much.  I especially enjoy prodding that TheOriginalCane fella.  lol  According to him, he built and runs the UM program along with a small handful of boosters.  Yet UM seems to keep doing everything contrary to what he wants... lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,723
  • Days Won:  424

I'm just surprised at the hatred toward USF when we've never even beaten them.

Don't know for sure but here could be part of the reason  ;):

I've been riling up that board for the past month.

A good portion of the disdain some here have for UCF is from their fans' "participation" on these boards over the years before we even played. Picture a dozen or so "Chad"s invading here on a regular basis to get an idea of what it was like... Maybe there are more than few joining in with Ruger over there which is getting their panties all in a wad .... just a theory.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I've been riling up that board for the past month.  Pretty funny how quick they get pissed off for not caring so much.  I especially enjoy prodding that TheOriginalCane fella.  lol  According to him, he built and runs the UM program along with a small handful of boosters.  Yet UM seems to keep doing everything contrary to what he wants... lol

Awesome... I will join you in the instigating (helps pass the time until September  :'()...

• Content Count:  476

The U, LOL.  We play them next year at the Brighthouse.  I can't wait, just like last year. :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  3,574

All schools in huge stadiums but only drawing less than 20,000 fans (Miami game had 35-40K but only because of UCF travel).

So UCF brought 20K to Miami?

Sigh...

No, there had to be more UCF fans than that. UCF has the best fanbase.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,504
  • Days Won:  13

The U, LOL.  We play them next year at the Brighthouse.  I can't wait, just like last year. :ROFLMAO

so u will get beat again just like last year?

• Content Count:  476

so u will get beat again just like last year?

No, I think we win.  We lost by 6 last year in Miami.  Having said that, this game excites me as much as a hypothetical UCF v. Wooster State matchup. I get way more jacked about Jordan coming to O-town.

• Content Count:  2,523

That TOC clown made the statement that Miami won't lose one out of the 5 games remaining with USF while talking with his cronies and then when I told him to put something on it, he started an epic deflecting campaign.  lol  Those guys are in huge denial over there.  According to them, they're one W away from being in the title game..

• Content Count:  1,037

That TOC clown made the statement that Miami won't lose one out of the 5 games remaining with USF while talking with his cronies and then when I told him to put something on it, he started an epic deflecting campaign.  lol  Those guys are in huge denial over there.  According to them, they're one W away from being in the title game..

I'll be surprised if Randy Shannon is still their coach by the time we play them... I really think he gets fired next year.

Archived