• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disappointed with tampabay.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I've been IM'ing with Reggie Roundtree of 10 connects all throughout the tourney....if anyone watches channel 10 news you should have seen the mentions during the sports sections...Also, the TV crew that'll be out there tomorrow, well that's because THIS alumni went to the news station with the flight info and then they confirmed it with USF Athletics...

The message:  If you want it on the news, make sure YOU let them know to cover it until it becomes second nature.....THEY DO LISTEN!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

geez...now the st pete times hates the bulls?

what is this world coming to.  the media must really HATE the bulls.

Nice play Matt.  ::)

big difference between your boys Brett and Marty and an omission.  I'll take the omission any day over their spite.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

ESPN hasn't shown a woman's NIT score at all that I can remember.

ricky..i thought you liked to compare the times and the trib...now you are comparing them to espn???

i guess whatever works for you

Have me confused with someone else.  I don't get too involved with the Times/Trib debate although I read the Times - not because of sports coverage.  Years ago reading the Trib on a Sunday morning with breakfast and saw a full page photo of a cat being euthanized.  Stopped reading it back then.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Guys, I was at the beach Saturday with my family, after being on campus Saturday morning for the coaching clinic. I dictated an update onto the blog from the beach right after game ended, and our story from the writer we hired at Kansas didn't get posted until later Saturday night. First time I saw our story online, I added a link to the blog.

There's a color picture and tease on the front of the main sports page today, with a full story and two photos inside. I wasn't at the airport for the arrival this morning, but added a follow-up post on the blog this afternoon, with a cool photo of Coach Fernandez cutting down the nets that USF sent out last night. I'm not sure how the site had the game result listed yesterday, but there's less staffing on the weekends -- I know there was a link on the main page of the sports page last night the first time I checked.

As always, any feedback you have can be sent to sptsnews@sptimes.com ...

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Just so you don't think there's some random expletive in my post, the **** word in the previous post starts with an F and rhymes with "readback" -- I'm thinking the filters here catch anything that starts with F and ends with "ck" ... don't want you guys thinking anything otherwise ...

• Content Count:  1,037

geez...now the st pete times hates the bulls?

what is this world coming to.  the media must really HATE the bulls.

Nice play Matt.   ::)

big difference between your boys Brett and Marty and an omission.  I'll take the omission any day over their spite.

This.

Just so you don't think there's some random expletive in my post, the **** word in the previous post starts with an F and rhymes with "readback" -- I'm thinking the filters here catch anything that starts with F and ends with "ck" ... don't want you guys thinking anything otherwise ...

Shame on you Greg....the language.  On a public message board....

:D

Just kidding of course.  It's our less sophisticated members that require the use of such automated word censoring.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

There's a color picture and tease on the front of the main sports page today, with a full story and two photos inside.

Very prominantly located up at the top .... story on Page 3.

Trib had nothing on the front page with the story on Page 5 ... I'm assuming the late ending to the game is what caused the perceived slight.

• Content Count:  12,293

There's a color picture and tease on the front of the main sports page today, with a full story and two photos inside.

Very prominantly located up at the top .... story on Page 3.

Trib had nothing on the front page with the story on Page 5 ... I'm assuming the late ending to the game is what caused the perceived slight.

maybe you got a defective copy or something because on my copy of the trib on the front page of the entire paper it says in big bold letters "USF WOMEN CAPTURE NIT CROWN"

???

A "defective copy" of the Trib would not be out of the realm of possibility...  :)

Archived