• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disappointed with tampabay.com

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

There's a color picture and tease on the front of the main sports page today, with a full story and two photos inside.

Very prominantly located up at the top .... story on Page 3.

Trib had nothing on the front page with the story on Page 5 ... I'm assuming the late ending to the game is what caused the perceived slight.

maybe you got a defective copy or something because on my copy of the trib on the front page of the entire paper it says in big bold letters "USF WOMEN CAPTURE NIT CROWN"

???

LOL .... I did find that ... finally ... and those are hardly what I would call big bold letters.... and it was easy to miss because it was right beside the color picture of the MSU Spartan player and under the really BIG bold letters that said "Title Showdown" refering to the NCAA tourney .... but it was there, right where a sports fan would think to look first.  :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Just so you don't think there's some random expletive in my post, the **** word in the previous post starts with an F and rhymes with "readback" -- I'm thinking the filters here catch anything that starts with F and ends with "ck" ... don't want you guys thinking anything otherwise ...

Nah, it makes me feel at home when I try to post a naughty word on your blog and it makes me wait for Moderator Approval...

heh

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

triple b...its clear that most people on here hate the the trib cause they hate brett.

i am a loyal person and like rooting for the home team.  i live in tampa and root for the trib.  not the st petersburg times with their "tampa edition" that doesnt cover anything different in tampa that their regular paper does.  living in temple terrace you should notice the difference.  how many temple terrace stories show up in the trib vs the times?

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Guys, I was at the beach Saturday with my family, after being on campus Saturday morning for the coaching clinic. I dictated an update onto the blog from the beach right after game ended, and our story from the writer we hired at Kansas didn't get posted until later Saturday night. First time I saw our story online, I added a link to the blog.

There's a color picture and tease on the front of the main sports page today, with a full story and two photos inside. I wasn't at the airport for the arrival this morning, but added a follow-up post on the blog this afternoon, with a cool photo of Coach Fernandez cutting down the nets that USF sent out last night. I'm not sure how the site had the game result listed yesterday, but there's less staffing on the weekends -- I know there was a link on the main page of the sports page last night the first time I checked.

As always, any **** you have can be sent to sptsnews@sptimes.com ...

Who exactly do you think you are?  Going to the beach with your family?  Shouldn't you be working 24 x 7 writing nothing but blogs and articles on the Bulls every day.  :D

Archived