• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signing Day Party @ Splitsville Feb 4th 5:30pm

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

We had a good time as well.  Only saw a few of the Bullspenners.  Got there early and had seats near the makeshift stage.  Crowd seemed larger than last year's.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

Locked horns with the usual BullBacker suspects*. Got to put face to "Big Shoop"...always good to meet board members.

And the official word from Nielsen - the final arbiter in all things measurable - is that the crowd WAS bigger than last year.

* Mutt & Bubbles/Coach & Pat: ? Do y'all have a note? Otherwise this is not an excused absence! 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

AWESOME Crowd !

Great Time and got to see lots of Bulls Pen Members.

Good meeting you face-to-face, E.T. I believe I ran into SittingBull, BullsMania, and I caught JerseyBull making a run at Ben Busbee, I think she may have tackled him.  ;D

It was a great event, and it was certainly a bigger turn-out than in years past. Now, who's going to the USF/Marquette game this Friday?  :gobulls

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Did it look like anyone got their tab picked up in exchange for their purchase of season tickets?  Any season ticket activity to speak of?

• Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Good meeting you face-to-face, E.T. ...  :gobulls

You also

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

Good meeting you face-to-face, E.T. I believe I ran into SittingBull, BullsMania, and I caught JerseyBull making a run at Ben Busbee, I think she may have tackled him.  ;D

I have no idea what you're talking about...I'd never risk injury to one of our players by tacklng them and I am not a very good runner in heels :)

it was good to see you, next time maybe next time we'll be able to talk again and not just wave 

• Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Did it look like anyone got their tab picked up in exchange for their purchase of season tickets?  Any season ticket activity to speak of?

Angelo and another ticket guy were there.  Didn't seem too busy signing folks up when I was around their table.

Archived