• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gregory wanted to coach Gator TEs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

This has been totally mismanaged by Leavitt. why tell a guy you are thinking of replacing him after NSD and not expect him to look for a job? either fire him then or don't say anything about it until you decide.

then he "fires" him after he finds out he is looking for a job and now he seems to be backpedaling. what a mess.

Nobody knows the exact conversation, but Gregory may have asked a direct question to CJL whether he would be replaced or not.  The coaches meet almost daily for purposes of recruiting at this time of year so this may have been an ongoing dalogue (or monologue).

Leavitt easily deflects questions from the media all the time giving general coach speak answers. why not here? why not tell your coaches that they will all be evaluated after recruiting season? or better yet fire the guy if that's the direction you want to go.

Leavitt can't even fire this guy properly. first fired. then demoted. off the official site. back on the official site. press releases at 10 p.m. on a saturday night. this is complete chaos. GG is poison now and Leavitt is going to keep him on his staff.

Bring in fresh blood to train under the next OC. He had his shot. when the next guy leaves Leavitt will have nobody else to blame but himself when there is no one behind him to replace as OC.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

this is complete chaos.

its pretty ******* ridiculous

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'd hate to see you guys deal with a real crisis in your own lives.  I see several nervous breakdowns about to happen over someone else's job status. 

A month ago there was widespread pandemonium about our weak recruiting class.  Now it seems clear that we will have our best class, by far.

Relax, it'll all be ok.

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I'd hate to see you guys deal with a real crisis in your own lives.  I see several nervous breakdowns about to happen over someone else's job status. 

A month ago there was widespread pandemonium about our weak recruiting class.  Now it seems clear that we will have our best class, by far.

Relax, it'll all be ok.

I agree.

Archived