• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Opinion of the other BE teams

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

Like West Virginia -- Great history, we have great games when we play.

Like Syracuse -- how can you not?  Good history, I used to go to school thirty miles from there, no threat, never been unclassy to us.

Hate Rutgers -- hate Rutgers (did I say that already?)  Hate the coach, hate the fans, hate the name, hate the colors.

The rest are in the middle somewhere -- except Rutgers.  I hate them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Cincinnati- :thumbsdown

Pittsburgh- :thumbsdown

West Virginia- :thumbsup :thumbsup

Rugters- :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

UCONN- :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

Louisville- :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

Syracuse- :thumbsup

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Cincinnati-  A great coach in Brian Kelly.  Nobody better for that job then him.  They lose that vaunted defense that killed us three years in a row.  They seem to have GROTHE's number. 

Pittsburgh- Great talent, not so great coaching.  With Shady  and LaRod gone, their offense is going to have to change unless Burns does something. 

West Virginia-  I think they'll be better off with Jarrett in their current system.  They lose their entire O-Line, but Logan Heastie is an absolute monster of a receiver.  I still think they struggle on offense due to the lack of a physical running presence.

Rutgers-  Number 1 recruiting class according to ESPN in the Big East.  They lose their leadership on both sides of the ball.  Schiano always manages to get his way.... so who knows what happens with them.

UCONN-  They will finish last in the Big East next season... 'nuff said.

Syracuse-  Well.... they beat Notre Dame!!!  And it looks like Louisville will be their ***** until further notice.

Louisville-  What's sad is that they were supposed to be the BEAST of the Big East.  What's even more sad, is that WE were their only conference win.

• Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

It's always great to see RU getting so much love around here... ;D Here's to kickin ur **s year in and year out!  Nothing but love Bullies, nothing but love.. ;) Oh BTW, not all of us hang out on the shore and have slick back hair! Flattery is thre greatest form of respect, Hate on Bullies, hate on!

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Hate Rutgers, Hate Rutgers fans, Hate Rutgers coach.........will never root for them not even in OOC games, cant wait for Schiano to leave so they go back to another 100 years of losing...........that is all

• Content Count:  9,038

I hate Rutgers.  I will never pull for them.  Ever.

I like Louisville and West Virginia and want them to win every game except for ours.

Everyone else, I am indifferent to.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

rutgers is build quite a program

wv is ahead of usf and will remain so as long as leavitt is hear

with the exception of cuse,other big east teams have past usf for the time being

• Content Count:  508

It's always great to see RU getting so much love around here... ;D Here's to kickin ur **s year in and year out!  Nothing but love Bullies, nothing but love.. ;) Oh BTW, not all of us hang out on the shore and have slick back hair! Flattery is thre greatest form of respect, Hate on Bullies, hate on!

Oh wow, looks like we have some guy from Joisey joining our conversation.  I hope he doesn't get upset and throw his Armani sunglasses across the room and rip off his wife-beater in a roid rage.  Don't pump your fist too hard while listening to your techno brother...

• Content Count:  651

Found a pic of this guy with his buddies!

guys1_0.jpg

• Content Count:  1,297

If that pic was a scratch and sniff.........

it would smell like LA Looks, Aqua Di Gio, and BO. 

Archived