• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Opinion of the other BE teams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

Out of the other 7 teams in the BE, what would you say are your opinions of them?

here are mine:

Cincinnati (6-1 11-3)- No other team in the BE scares me more, I don't know if it is just us laying an egg every time playing them (last time we beat them it was in 2005 I think) but they are alway ready to play (except in the Orange Bowl).  Cinci is not a terrible place, but I would rather live across the river.

Pittsburgh (5-2 9-4)- How the hell did we not beat them.  The Stache is a terrible coach and Pitt is depressing place.

West Virginia (5-2 9-4)- The most fun team to watch in our conference outside of USF.  Yes, West Virginia has many hillbilllies, but those are some good people.  Yes, it can be very depressing in some places but it has some great landscape.

Rutgers (5-2 8-5)- I cheer for them when they play out of conference, but do not cheer for them at any other time.  New Jersey is one of the worst state's in the Union.  Their fans wear way too much gel in their hair and wear jorts and flat billed hats.  They are the definition of a douchebag.  They spend to much time at the "Jersey Shore" hooking up with the nastiest women in the world.

Connecticut (3-4 8-5)- Very similar to Rutgers.  Boring as HELL to watch, fans are same as Rutgers.

Louisville (1-6 5-7)-  Cheer for them only when they play out of conference.  But Louisville is a great place to go and get a tall mint julip in a seersucker suit while watching the derby.

Syracuse(Notre Dame, crappy losses)- They are so bad that I feel terrible for raggin' on them.  Great history though.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

Cincinnati- Hate em

Pittsburgh-Hate em

West Virginia-Hate em

Rugters-Hate em A LOT! Getting up there with my hatred for all Florida schools. Despise Schiano even though he's a good coach.

UCONN-Hate em! Also hate their BB team!

Louisville-Hate em

Syracuse-Pity em

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I cheer for them all in OOC play regardless of opponent, but my personal opinions of each.  I'll put them in oder from most liked to least liked.

Pitt - Probably my second favorite team in the BEAST.  My family are from the Pittsburgh area, but all said I still hate the Stache.  He's an idiot (though, for USF's benefit I hope he stays at Pitt for a long time)

WVU - I like playing them in the NCAA games.  Without Pat White they will no longer be fun, so my opinion of them will lower.

Rutgers - I like and I hate Rutgers at the same time.  I hate them the most out of any team in the BEAST, but I also like them the 3rd best.  I can't explain it better than that.

UConn - I'm still wishy-washy on them.  I think they are a product of their scheduling, but hey it's good for the BEAST.  They are going to suck next year without D. Brown.  I hope we play them early, and not late like we did Rutgers this year.  They'll find some sort of identity, but they are going to blow chunks early in the year.

Cuse - What's not to love?  I enjoy pounding them into the Pavement in FB, and TNIAAM is one of the best sports blogs ever.  Their FB program is too laughable to be higher on the list.

Louisville - Don't much like the Cardinals and they suck.  It's a bad combination.  They come in last place.  I hate them slightly less than Rutgers and they make the Big East look very badly in FB.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Cinci - If only we could dicipline/prepare our players the way they do?

UConn - I'm hoping their flash in a pan is over now. I think the jury is still out on them.

Lousiville - What happened? Thought they were going to be the power in the conference, then they choked. (I blame their d-bag of a former coach)

Pitt - I think Wandstat (sp?) is a d-bag who is a horrible coach.

Rutgers - RUCK FUTGERS!!!!! Cupcake eating, one RB, d-bag of a coach, 2nd most annoying/arrognant fans in the world (behind UF), program. I hate everything about them, especially when they profess how great their program has been when it's been one of the worst in College Football history.

Syracuse - What a shame what happened to them.

WVU - Rival, but respected.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Cincinnati- basketball school

Pittsburgh-basketball school

West Virginia - only consistently good football program in the big east and a solid basketball team

Rugters - the oldest University in the country, not good at anything except beating USF

UCONN- basketball school

Louisville-basketball school

Syracuse- basketball school

funny, someone wrote they pity Syracuse.  Syracuse athletics is not even in the same galaxy as USF athletics...they pity us along with the rest of the big east.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Schittsburg - Can't stand 'em.  They usually recruit really well; and therefore, they generate pre-season hype, but they never come through.  (This year, they were close).  They beat us in our home and they shouldn't have (we beat ourselves).  I cheered for them against ND.  Who goes to a bowl and loses 3-0??  In the end, I don't remember the players name, but he flipped-off our student section in 2006.  Real class.  We need to bury these guys next year.

Buttgirls - Hate them the most.  Total jerks.  Crybaby coach.  Worse fans than (well, us).  Had much respect for Ray Rice, but now, I don't know how these guys beat us.

Puke-On (Uconn) - Hated them since the cold game in 2005.

Loserville - Hard to hate this team.  I love playing them.  The home team always wins.  One of us will have to break that streak someday.

Cincinappy - I don't like them, but they are good.  They're D reminds me of the old Buccanneer D.  They are fast and they swarm the ball.  I hate losing to these guys, but they are respectable.

Syra-lose - How can you not like the cuse.  I hate them more in Basketball, but in football, they're the only big east team that can't claim a victory against the Bulls.  That's a nice trend.  Let's keep it up.

Breast ***|na - This is my favorite enemy in the BE.  They always play us hard and we play them hard, too.  Always an exciting game.  A true rivalry.  West Virginia brought much respect to our conference when we were written off for dead.  BCS Bowl victories against Georgia in '05, Oklahoma in '07 made people think maybe our conference didn't suck all that bad.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Malt liqour bull, I prefer:

Shittsburgh

Rutgirls

UCan't

Loserville

Cincinnasty

Sorry-cuse

West ****** Mountain Queers

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Malt liqour bull, I prefer:

Shittsburgh

Rutgirls

UCan't

Loserville

Cincinnasty

Sorry-cuse

West ****** Mountain Queers

Love it, Martin.

To be honest, I really didn't have one for Uconn or Cinci, so I had to quickly make something up.  But I realy like "UCan't".

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Cinci - extreme distaste for this school.  i never cheer for them in conference play, and even find it hard to cheer for them in OOC play.  :thumbsdown  :thumbsdown

Shitt - they are a nuisance, but we have more than held our own against them.  i don't blame them for our loss last season, i blame our coaching, so it doesn't translate into hatred.  i don't mind cheering them on in OOC play.  they have football tradition, something this conference often lacks. i dislike Wannstache more than i dislike the Shitt program. :thumbsup

Wet Virgina - we've always played them tough, and got some big wins against them.  the games are always exciting.  i actually like the 'Eers, and respect the fact that they have won some big games for the conference.  :thumbsup  :thumbsup

UConn - these guys are garbage.  i don't respect their program.  another team that we should easily **** every time we play, but for some reason drop unnecessary games to them [2007, 2005].  Edsall is a good coach, and his coaching is the reason we are still about par with UConn in the BEast. :thumbsdown

Buttgirls - sheer hatred.  these guys are f**king terrible.  another team that has no business pissing in our cornflakes year after year, but Schiano eats Leavitt's lunch every year. :thumbsdown  :thumbsdown  :thumbsdown

Loserville - another nuisance.  we've had some big games against them.  i think Amarri going ape**** all over a top 10 Loserville a few years back at RayJay was a Top 5 moment in Bull history [regardless of Ajax' inability to ever do anything productive on the field again].  i understand losses to the Ville back in the CUSA and Petrino days, especially since **** near all of them came on the road, but at this point USF should be outplaying these clowns every year. :thumbsdown

Cuse - maybe it's cuz i'm a big McNabb fan, but i like the Orange [in football, NOT bball].  they are BEast football.  again, another team with tradition in a relatively tradition-less conference.  if there were any BEast team i'd like to see climb back to the top, it's Cuse. :thumbsup

Archived