• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lost in the shuffle

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Greg had a good interview with Joe Dumars.  Good to hear that Joe is repping USF in Michigan.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2009/01/qa-with-joe-dum.html#comments

Awesome... I grew up a Pistons fan watching and rooting for Joe Dumars, Isiah Thomas, Bill Lambeer, Dennis Rodman, John Salley... hard to believe that was almost 20 years ago...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Apparently, if I read that correctly, this was Joe's first visit to the Sun Dome. Wouldn't he have come down when Jordan visited?  ..... Hopefully, he keeps Jordan commited here ...

Apparently, if I read that correctly, this was Joe's first visit to the Sun Dome. Wouldn't he have come down when Jordan visited?  ..... Hopefully, he keeps Jordan commited here ...

GA: Have you been here to the Sun Dome before tonight?

JD: I played here about 19 years ago. We had an exhibition here when I was playing for Detroit, late 80s, I think we played the Rockets.

LOL.....  But I'm surprised he didn't come down for his son's visit...

• Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

I never knew Jordan's dad was Joe. Guess I should've realized the last name. I'm sure his dad could carry some weight and get him to play for a better program, so it's great that we got him.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

Laker fan here.

Showtime days.

Hate Laimbeer, Rodman.

Dumars was underrated for a long time, but a very good player and a good guy on the floor.

I'll get over it.

Guest AstroBull

Laker fan here.

Showtime days.

Hate Laimbeer, Rodman.

Dumars was underrated for a long time, but a very good player and a good guy on the floor.

I'll get over it.

Just because you said Showtime Lakers I have the need to show this video.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Awesome... I grew up a Pistons fan watching and rooting for Joe Dumars, Isiah Thomas, Bill Lambeer, Dennis Rodman, John Salley... hard to believe that was almost 20 years ago...

Ha.  This takes me back as a Pistons fan.  I remember when the Pistons would get a significant lead and then they could put Chuck Nevitt in the game.  Good times!!

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Greg had a good interview with Joe Dumars.  Good to hear that Joe is repping USF in Michigan.

Yup, Joe Dumars was at the game. That interview helped me figure out why he was watching the game at the Dome without his kid--Jordan. I wonder what kids he was scouting for drafting purposes?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Yup, Joe Dumars was at the game. That interview helped me figure out why he was watching the game at the Dome without his kid--Jordan. I wonder what kids he was scouting for drafting purposes?

Probably Louisville players, but I'm sure it was more of an excuse to come check USF out.

Archived