• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which Jersey would you rather see?

Would you rather have Moise Plancher #3 or Jessie Hester #87?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Jessie Hester all the way.  Best hair in college football?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

If you are an adult, you should never wear football jerseys.  I have no problem with parent's wearing their kid's numbered jersey, but seriously, are we 12?  Dress a little better...

Define adult? I will say that there is probably a cutoff, but at 27, I don't think I am there yet. Maybe mid 30's, or even 40. See, that is the beauty/appeal of college football. You get to act like you're in college again on Saturdays.

Of course, if you're an upstanding adult, you probably should not tailgate, that is for kids, what are we, 21?

I am not sure if I ever get to a point where I have to "dress a little better" to go to a football game. I guess when that day comes, I will want to stay sober so that I have plenty of stamina to tell people in front of me to sit down so I can see the game.

Well, I am 24 and I have not worn a jersey since I was in high school.  Now I am not saying that I don't like to see some fine Florida ladies in tight jersey's but I prefer them in sundresses at the games.

If you are an alumn, well then you should def. wear a polo or classy looking shirt.  Oh and NEVER NEVER NEVER wear jean shorts, you will def. look like the biggest loser ever.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

LOL @ the fashion police in here.

i've decided that i'm going to rock a Bulls jersey with jorts to the next game and still look fly.  i don't give a what.

i would have to question myself if i actually cared what other men thought of my wardrobe.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Best hair in college football?

He doesn't even have the best hair on the team. That would go to Theo Wilson.

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

WTF? Is it a pre-requisite for an alum to be dressed to the nines for a football game? I think not! Does the so called alum who dresses comfortably cheer any softer or support any less because he doesn't look like a preppy? Again, I think not. I personally met a very popular multi- millionaire who was dressed in a wife beater, cut off shorts, sandals, and a big straw hat smoking a stogie. Do you think he was ill attired or cared? no way in heck! That man's name was Hugh Culverhouse; one of the nicest men I have ever met. It's not what "image" you portray at the game by the way you are dressed. It's being a fan and supporting your team which is the important thing. To each his own, my friend. As for me, Jersey and blue jean shorts are my game time attire, (when it is warm of course).  Reaper

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

WTF? Is it a pre-requisite for an alum to be dressed to the nines for a football game? I think not! Does the so called alum who dresses comfortably cheer any softer or support any less because he doesn't look like a preppy? Again, I think not. I personally met a very popular multi- millionaire who was dressed in a wife beater, cut off shorts, sandals, and a big straw hat smoking a stogie. Do you think he was ill attired or cared? no way in heck! That man's name was Hugh Culverhouse; one of the nicest men I have ever met. It's not what "image" you portray at the game by the way you are dressed. It's being a fan and supporting your team which is the important thing. To each his own, my friend. As for me, Jersey and blue jean shorts are my game time attire, (when it is warm of course).   Reaper

Well it should me a pre-requisite for anyone to be dressed very nicely for big events like a college football game on a lovely fall Saturday.  You don't have to be a "multi-millionaire" to wear nice clothing.  I think that your friend was dressed for a Nascar event or a crazy time in Myrtle Beach, not a college football game in the southeast. 

You are correct, being a fan and supporting your team is an important thing (I live and work in Washington D.C) but I made it to an away game ( was in Raleigh for the NC State game.. had ticket for the WVU game, but was ill...couldnt go) flew home for 2 home games (opening game and homecoming) and went to the St. Pete bowl.  But at the same time, I was always dressed nicely and cheered like hell for our good ol' Bulls. 

But really, jean shorts?  Floridians who wear these things give so much fuel to people in other states who make fun of us...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

I personally met a very popular multi- millionaire who was dressed in a wife beater, cut off shorts, sandals, and a big straw hat smoking a stogie. Do you think he was ill attired or cared? no way in heck! That man's name was Hugh Culverhouse;

"Very popular"? Are you freaking kidding me??   :o

Archived