• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which Jersey would you rather see?

Would you rather have Moise Plancher #3 or Jessie Hester #87?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

#43 Lucas for me!!!  Reaper

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

If you are an adult, you should never wear football jerseys.  I have no problem with parent's wearing their kid's numbered jersey, but seriously, are we 12?  Dress a little better...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

If you are an adult, you should never wear football jerseys.  I have no problem with parent's wearing their kid's numbered jersey, but seriously, are we 12?  Dress a little better...

lol, I wear Football jersey's all the time.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

If you are an alumni, then I think they alumni polo is a good choice for gameday. I was at the bookstore recently, they have the Alumni "golf" hat with the Green iconic U band around it.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I'd second that vote for The Sheriff! I'm only one behind Hester and two up on Plancher! Sweet... Revive #43 - Lucas!

i will buy one

the sheriff

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Define adult? I will say that there is probably a cutoff, but at 27, I don't think I am there yet. Maybe mid 30's, or even 40. See, that is the beauty/appeal of college football. You get to act like you're in college again on Saturdays.

Of course, if you're an upstanding adult, you probably should not tailgate, that is for kids, what are we, 21?

I am not sure if I ever get to a point where I have to "dress a little better" to go to a football game. I guess when that day comes, I will want to stay sober so that I have plenty of stamina to tell people in front of me to sit down so I can see the game.

• Content Count:  3,827

Potential "ahead of the curve" picks: 1 - Young, 81 - Bogan, 2 - Washington

I'm sorry, but a Jessie Hester jersey doesn't excite me. Not one time - as in never - have I heard someone say "That Hester...he's my favorite player" much less going as far to say "I want an 87 jersey!"

Jamar Taylor on the other hand.......

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

STFU, gay ass.

• Content Count:  172

What a doucher.

Archived