• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CINCY SUCKS!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

Cinci was truly an enigma this year.  They couldn't run the ball worth a dern, had turnover problems, had penalty problems, had injury problems at qb, and the defense was only good, not great.  I hope they don't get their act together next year.

hasnt cinncy won 22 games in 2 years

\

they will just improve with the great coach they have

you green and goggle club members are simply oblivious

I guess the tone of my post didn't come across.  They won despite their problems.  Other than injuries, you might have thought I was describing USF.  They will be a very good team when they fix these things, and they will fix them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Cincy had 10 seniors starting on defense.  They're not going to be world breakers next year.

At least they didn't play USC this year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

And those losers beat us down. 

Should really put things in perspective for some of the idiots on here posting worthless stats that mean nothing.

Shows what a joke of a team we really had this year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Amen! 

It seems many folks on here have no perspective or real understanding of the college football landscape.  The Big East, without debate, is the worst BCS-eligible conference.  2008 was a particularly bad year.  And while I didn't expect us to be world beaters this past year, the fact that we could not capitalize on a weak conference schedule in one of its worst down years was really inexcusable.  Also, sadly, some folks here aspire to be Cincinnati.  We have a long road ahead.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Amen! 

It seems many folks on here have no perspective or real understanding of the college football landscape.  The Big East, without debate, is the worst BCS-eligible conference.  2008 was a particularly bad year.  And while I didn't expect us to be world beaters this past year, the fact that we could not capitalize on a weak conference schedule in one of its worst down years was really inexcusable.  Also, sadly, some folks here aspire to be Cincinnati.  We have a long road ahead.

i attribute it to many learning  about college football game for the first time

• Content Count:  1,894

DaBully..I don't need those facts like a 31-30 victory or a rutgers victory only because the qb qho torched them in the first half hurt his knee, or our victory against nc state without the same qb as well. You can take what you want out of victories that hold little to no weight at all. The ACC>Big East, sooner you realize that the sooner you can take off the Big East goggles and see reality for what it is.

• Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

I was at this game and for asecond I thought Gregory was the OC for Cincy. Man their offensive play calling was HORRIBLE.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Cincy is funny.  They play tough in the conference and weak against ot of conference.  We seem to be the opposite.

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

I just found it frustrating thinking the whole game that was the game we should have been in.  If the right USF team showed up I think we could have had a good chance to win.  Darn shame and now from what I am hearing we have another season of Greg Gregory and his stupendous playbook with all of a handful of plays! Yuch

Love my team, but can't stand to see a good team go to waste like that.

• Content Count:  4,738

I just found it frustrating thinking the whole game that was the game we should have been in.  If the right USF team showed up I think we could have had a good chance to win.  Darn shame and now from what I am hearing we have another season of Greg Gregory and his stupendous playbook with all of a handful of plays! Yuch

Love my team, but can't stand to see a good team go to waste like that.

if the right Cinci team shows up they win.  The int in the end zone and stop on 4th and goal summed up the game for Cinci.  They didnt make the plays that had to be made.

Archived