• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4th Annual TheBullspen.com Bowl Party

How many will you bring to Ferg's?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

***UPDATE***

The 4th Annual Bowl Party will be held at Ferg's in downtown St. Petersburg on Friday, December 19th, 2008. The event will begin at 6:30 pm, but there is no set time that anyone must show up. Feel free to file in well after that. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 16th at 11pm. I have to have hard numbers for Ferg's by no later than the 17th. Also, the first 200 people who pay will be guaranteed a spot in the private room we have reserved at Ferg's. There may well be room for more than 200, but only the first 200 will be guaranteed a seat in the room. Overflow will be in the patio area outside of our private room. Now for the particulars:

Cost: $17.50 - Adults

$ 7.50 - Kids (If ordering off the kids menu. Of course kids are allowed to order an adult buffet.)

*The above cost includes everything: the room and setup, buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, and gratuity.

Menu: Will consist of a buffet for the adults. Chicken Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, and Hot Dogs. Also, there will be potato chips, coleslaw, and baked beans. The kids will be able to order an item off of the kids menu. Additionally, all sodas, teas, and coffee are included for both kids and adults.

Bar: We will have out own private cash bar. No fighting through the crowds downstairs to order a drink.

Prizes: Like in prvious years, Matt (__ Eats It) and myself will gather up as many interesting and unique Bulls related items as we can to raffle off at the event. I know we already have some hot items like the USF/Tampa Bay Rays hat that was only available on USF night at the Trop.

Also, Matt has set up an easy to use and navigate website where you can submit your payment. The link is below. Please feel free to Message me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. A lot of work has already gone in to this and there will surely be a lot more in the next 10 days. Matt and I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. Please join us and help us continue to make this event a success.

http://bowl.mjmcdonough.com/index.html

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

I'm in plus 1

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

2 here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

2 here... nice pull to get Fergs!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I'm in BUT you really need to have WINGS no event is complete w/o wings!

• Content Count:  32

Last year was my first trip to a Bulls bowl game and I attended the party at Jaxons. It was really great. Thanks for doing this. I'm definitely planning to attend!

• Content Count:  233

amie_abull and swatpamike for sure.  :gobulls

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Me plus the wife.

• Content Count:  3,827

Work has me out on this one.

Last year was a lot of fun though, I encourage the rest of you to take advantage of this!!!

Archived