• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 home schedule stinks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

I know many have said how hard and exciting our 2010 schedule will be with trips to um and uf, but our home schedule really is going to stink. 

Sept. 4    STONY BROOK

Sept. 25  WESTERN KENTUCKY 

Oct. 2     FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Throw in conference teams, rutgers, uconn, syracuse and pitt, and the only nice thing about the 2010 schedule is we have 7 home games that year.   I don't see any real home games that will spark interest in the casual fan dept.  Who knows maybe pitt will continue to improve, but I don't see the other 3 being much more then they already are.  SU will get better, but doubt they will makes huge strides in terms of national rankings in 2 years.

Could be a record amount of games attended for a lot of fans that year if they go to um and uf.   My record is 9 in a season, so I plan on that record being broken with a planned trip to wvu or ul that year.     

I made 10 this year. With UF and Miami on the road, I'm looking to do the Big East Trifecta (UofL, UC, and WVU) and make it to all 12 games in 2010. I think this schedule rocks.  :cheers

I wonder how many made all 12 this year.  Anyone on this Board?  We made 9.  Skipped Louisville, WV and UCF.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I know many have said how hard and exciting our 2010 schedule will be with trips to um and uf, but our home schedule really is going to stink. 

Sept. 4    STONY BROOK

Throw in conference teams, rutgers, uconn, syracuse and pitt, and the only nice thing about the 2010 schedule is we have 7 home games that year.   I don't see any real home games that will spark interest in the casual fan dept.  Who knows maybe pitt will continue to improve, but I don't see the other 3 being much more then they already are.  SU will get better, but doubt they will makes huge strides in terms of national rankings in 2 years.

Could be a record amount of games attended for a lot of fans that year if they go to um and uf.   My record is 9 in a season, so I plan on that record being broken with a planned trip to wvu or ul that year.     

I made 10 this year. With UF and Miami on the road, I'm looking to do the Big East Trifecta (UofL, UC, and WVU) and make it to all 12 games in 2010. I think this schedule rocks.  :cheers

I wonder how many made all 12 this year.  Anyone on this Board?  We made 9.  Skipped Louisville, WV and UCF.

You mean Cincinnati don't you? I met you at the UofL game.

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I like the 7 home games.

I've made 9 regular season games the past 2 seasons and will do so again this year.  Will be in WV this weekend.  Total I've made 10 if you add the bowl games.

2010 sounds like a good year to break my record.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

7 home games + 2 In state road games (UM UF)= 9 games that I plan to attend.

I'm excited!  ;)

yeah, really

• Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Sept. 4    STONY BROOK

You mean Cincinnati don't you? I met you at the UofL game.

You, sir, are correct.  Must have been the Bourbon tastings that got some wires crossed. :cheers

Archived