• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Booker

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

1 star means he has not been evaluated.  Every kid who signs with a D-1 school automatically gets 2 stars.  If he's on the board it probably is at cb since we have bellamy and battles on board (we'll see who qualifies) and have scott, mcburse and maybe a couple others being pursued.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I hear what your saying SANJAY, and thats what I kinda figured. Sarasota newspapers are playing him to be one of the best players in the county, so Im curious to see how he ends up.

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

He is a good player.  I think the staff is looking for an offensive burner right now.  They probably have 1-2 guys rated ahead of Booker, but between Booker, and Erik Williams the staff is looking for that shifty, speed merchant who can play slot or RB, and return kicks.  We've struck out lately on those type of athletes and need one for the offense.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

He is a good player.  I think the staff is looking for an offensive burner right now.  They probably have 1-2 guys rated ahead of Booker, but between Booker, and Erik Williams the staff is looking for that shifty, speed merchant who can play slot or RB, and return kicks.  We've struck out lately on those type of athletes and need one for the offense.

I agree.

I'd be happy to land Lindsey Lamar from Hillsborough who has speed to burn and is having a great year.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/article855322.ece

• Content Count:  4,016

another good one.  I've seen him play and he fits the speed bill.  We struck-out on Richardson, but Denard Robinson is a good one.  Bradley Battles has that shake and speed.

I think the staff realizes that add a James Green, maybe Scruggs at receiver and this team has plenty of 6-1 to 6-4 receivers with size and strength, but a few 5-10 speedsters are needed too.  This team needs to get a touch faster on offense, and defense a bit--things hurt a bit once Erskin and Aston Samuels got hurt.  RB has Kelly, Ford, Murray, and Taylor but they could use one really fast back too, or get Samuels back.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,180

Wow boys and girls, I just watched Booker run all over Sarasota tonight. Sure hope USF gets this kid, he is darn good

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Any relation to Lorenzo Booker?

• Content Count:  1

No, Andre Booker doesnt have any relation with lorenzo booker

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  1,482

I go to Riverview, and have seen Andre play every game this season. He is definitely a small, quick back. Probably comparable to Noel Devine.

He got ALOT of work this year (we're a veer/wishbone offense mostly...less that 400 passing yards all year). Tough kid too. Never gone down with an injury.

He's listed at 5'11"...but he's really about 5'8" about, considering he's only a few inches taller than me.

But all in all, he would be a solid addition to this years class. Small and speedy. 

Archived