• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance for the Syracuse game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I am bringing two BULLS and two gators because they have a bye week and have never been to a BULLS game hope we have a good turn out!! Dang it!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Noon game Sat. is not good for alumni who have kids in pee wee football = less people

Here in Tallahassee, the peewee games are during the week. Works out great for us.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

If the Rays play that day, attendance will be hurting

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, but it is homecoming weekend. I would predict 55k. We will come in ranked top 20, and 5 - 1. I think this will have a good draw. Students section will be full.

As a student, I sure hope so. I sat in 335 for Pitt because family came. Looking down to the student section, it was embarassing. There is no reason, no excuse, for it to not be filled. Not with 12,501 seats and 30k+ at the Tampa campus alone. The only legit excuse I heard from other students was a 5:00 exam that night, and most of those people showed later anyway. I heard one business professor still held class that night, but showed the game muted on a projector. Why were classes even held? I went to USM one year and we had 2 or 3 games on weekdays. Whenever that happened classes were canceled. Why don't we do that? Do we not have strong enough football tradition yet?

If the Rays play that day, attendance will be hurting

Why? There are definately more that 35k sports fans in Tampa Bay. That was one of the reasons I chose USF. There is a sport to support no matter what time of year it is, even overlapping. Hats off to all of the Rays fans who sat in the traffic jam to come to the Pitt game immediately after their win!

• Content Count:  121

We will be extremely lucky to have 50k. 

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Im going to say 55k. Its homecoming, so the alumni that can only make one game of the year should come to this one. Also, parents of students will be coming into town for homecoming, so that will also increase attendance.

• Content Count:  651

I'm gonna go with 1 Million people!! Its a noon game, who doesn't enjoy getting started at 8 in the morning! So awesome! I would say 55,000 if there is no game 6. If there is, I'm gonna guess aroun 52k but have a feeling those who have tix to the baseball game will probably leave early.

• Content Count:  242

Surely it will be a disgraceful turnout with a million reasons...ahem excuses....why there won't be more.

I'll go ahead and challenge the students to fill that section...doubt it will happen

SOUTH ENDZONE >>>>>> north endzone

Archived