• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance for the Syracuse game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,629
  • Days Won:  0

12 o clock start can g2h. I have to work so I wont be there

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Surely it will be a disgraceful turnout with a million reasons...ahem excuses....why there won't be more.

I'll go ahead and challenge the students to fill that section...doubt it will happen

SOUTH ENDZONE >>>>>> north endzone

I agree, people will have many reasons for not being at the game, the opponent, the time, blah, blah, blah

I don't sit in the south end zone but I predict a full, loud south end zone.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We will be in 113  with our large, smuggled in cow bell

• Content Count:  1,629

Surely it will be a disgraceful turnout with a million reasons...ahem excuses....why there won't be more.

I'll go ahead and challenge the students to fill that section...doubt it will happen

SOUTH ENDZONE >>>>>> north endzone

Again because the South Endzone was sooooooooooo loud during the pitt game....o wait no they werent thats right. Half the section wasnt even there

• Content Count:  3,574

If the Rays play that day, attendance will be hurting

And this is why I am now a huge Rays fan! ;)

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Hold on hmmm. I went to the UCF game ( and a few others) last year and it was at noon same time of year and the place was pretty much full and it was a nooner. So what I am hearing is this game is going to be less attended because of a fxxxxx baseball game?! Hmmm this sucks I thought anyone who was a true Bull fan would try to make any football game over a bball game! I know I know it is a once and a life time deal. However, this is not UCF and this is conference play!!!Hello!! is any one out there? Go give tickes away to bums give them a bottle so they can get juiced up and be loud hmm for which team is a different story.... But they have to be louder than the alum section, with the cotton tops. Another Idea invite gator fan they have a bye week, and will be in need of live football. 1 more Idea "Free Beer" once inside the stadium..... This is sad!!! very sad this should be a sell out game. Oh, well maybe I can sell my tickets and get some good club seats on the cheap!.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

I went to the Rays and Bulls game last week and this week it will be the Bulls then Rays. But with the Rays going the way they are (3-0 in the first) they might not need Saturday.

Fred

• Content Count:  136

NOON start!!!!

Went to the Bucs last Sunday and it was HOT.....If the weather is the same....I say 32,000

Go Bulls!!!

One game at a time!

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Everyone I have spoken to seems to have bailed on the game as it will be too hot/have to study for mid terms/work...of my normal ppl of about 10 I am the only one thats guaranteed to be there...and I am doing the day trip from New York to be there!

I doubt the students will even fill all their lower bowl tickets, the upper deck ticket holders will migrate downstairs during the 1st half, Announced attendence will be in the 50's but the actual attendence will struggle to break 40k...possibly even 35k

Archived