• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Go Dolphins!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

There playing very well, there defense is holding strong and Rivers just can't find open receivers much past the line of scrimmage and LT has been shut down.  That wildcat formation is very fun to watch as well.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

There playing very well, there defense is holding strong and Rivers just can't find open receivers much past the line of scrimmage and LT has been shut down.  That wildcat formation is very fun to watch as well.

Would have liked to see Ricky with an open receiver streaking down the field on the one where he was going to throw.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Teams will figure out that formation gimick.  It looks good right now but they won't be able to do it all season.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Teams will figure out that formation gimick.  It looks good right now but they won't be able to do it all season.

I don't know, so many things they can do out of it. What remains to be seen is if Ronnie Brown is a legitimate threat throwing the ball. If it was Ronnie Brown and Cobbs, or another backup RB, I don't think it would work, but you have to respect Ricky Williams as well. I like that it gets both of the beast RBs that the fins have involved in the offense.

Again, I think there needs to be a legit pass threat for it to last, but Brown has a pretty good arm, so we'll see.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

awesome crowd too!! players must feel great playing at home in front of a half empty stadium

ill take the wins on the field with a stadium that is 2/3 full any day

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Hey can't wait for next week  ;D

This almost makes last season worth all of the pain... I love what the Big Tuna and Sparano have done to make a turn  ;D

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Finally, the Phins appear to be playing with some cojones.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

After the Jets squeaked out a W vs the Phins early in the year, Brett Favre said that is one of the strongest (physical) teams he ever faced. 

Pretty good compliment for a guy who played in 38,000 straight games. 

i actually enjoy their style of play the 3 games i watched them in this year and im a Jets fan.

hard not to root for Parcells and Sparano

Archived