• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whose done being a die-hard fan? I might be....

Guest JulmisteForPrez

If you do leave, be sure to take M-A-B with you.   ;)

Yes....you'd be a certain hero around these parts if you could somehow drag me along with you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

That was a much needed night of sleep.

So, I never expected to go undefeated. I still think we dont have a good shot at Cincy on 5 days rest and WVU is going to be tougher than most think. I just didnt expect to lose to PITT at HOME on a Thurs. night. O well what can you do.

And I have other life priorities, and yes they do come first.

And by no means am I jumping ship. Maybe my expectations were to high...unrealistic maybe. Its just tough to swallow cause in this world of college football it takes so long to build up a rep and get respect from voters, media, etc., that when you lose a game like this, its a huge set back. I mean, we could drop in the polls not only this week but next week cause everyone will forget about us.

But now its just time to worry about getting back on track. One positive is that the BE could still be ours; no one has gone undefeated threw it in a while.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

That was a much needed night of sleep.

So, I never expected to go undefeated. I still think we dont have a good shot at Cincy on 5 days rest and WVU is going to be tougher than most think. I just didnt expect to lose to PITT at HOME on a Thurs. night. O well what can you do.

And I have other life priorities, and yes they do come first.

And by no means am I jumping ship. Maybe my expectations were to high...unrealistic maybe. Its just tough to swallow cause in this world of college football it takes so long to build up a rep and get respect from voters, media, etc., that when you lose a game like this, its a huge set back. I mean, we could drop in the polls not only this week but next week cause everyone will forget about us.

But now its just time to worry about getting back on track. One positive is that the BE could still be ours; no one has gone undefeated threw it in a while.

Glad to have you back. son.  =)

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If you do leave, be sure to take M-A-B with you.   ;)

Yes....you'd be a certain hero around these parts if you could somehow drag me along with you.

Hey, if he could even get that Glazer spanking picture off your computer but leave you... that would still be a net gain.  ;D

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Die hard fans live and die with their team.  I understand being upset.  After the army debacle a few years back I swore I'd never attend another USF game again.  Well, the next home game proved me wrong.

After being in New Jersey for the Rutgers game I think I was better prepared for a loss this year.  I never actually thought we'd go 12-0.  I was actually looking for 11-1 this season.  I thought the 1 would be Cincy, but hell if it's Pitt that's alright by me.  We can still take the beast at 5-1.  Let's just hope the team rebounds well this year.

And as for everyone whining and complaining.  I don't see as much whining and complaining as everyone is alluding too.  People are upset, but I think we're taking it pretty well.  If we lose to Syracuse that might be a different story.

• Content Count:  1,037

The game was very disappointing but ill be a bulls fan till i take my last breath. 

+1

I don't even know how I ended up at USF in the first place.  But now that I am here, I will NEVER, EVER bleed anything but GREEN and GOLD. 

:gobulls GO B ~U~ LLS  :gobulls

Me too.

Go Bulls!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Hey, if he could even get that Glazer spanking picture off your computer but leave you... that would still be a net gain.   ;D

If the Glazer picture goes, I go.

That image has singlehandedly raised this site to new heights in greatness.  ;D

• Content Count:  148

I don't think we'll lose another game!  I posted something similar to this on the TB.com site.  For the last 3 years. we've had a home game where we couldn't keep the lead (RU-06, Cincy-07 & last night), but after those loses we played MUCH better!  After RU we pounded Uconn & NC and after Cincy, we won the last 3. 

Look at the schedule this year as compared to last year, we have 15 days off, then just 3 games and yeah another Thursday night on the road, but that IMO is the toughest stretch.  Then another 15 days off followed by 2 home games.  The following is a bye week, then to WVU.  15 days will be great for Selvie, Mclain, Sampson it will make a world of difference.  We get SU at home after, which we "should" abuse. 

The difference with last year is that we had no time to get well, basically we have 6 more games in 9 weeks.  That is ideal for straight conferrence play.  I'm not sure all the other competitors in the BE have Bye weeks spaced out like we do.  We'll be in it in the end.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm still a diehard fan...

c3673901032dd567858bfb774ae68945.gif

Archived