• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

REMEMBER TO BE RESPECT-A-BULL ON THURSDAY

Guest mleeth

I just had a great idea! Someone should print out 10 thousand cardboard advertisements to be respect-a-bull, and litter them all over concrete village!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Pitt fans encouraged to stay away from students by parking on the south side of the stadium.

Parking Information for Pitt Fans

USF Athletics encourages all visiting patrons to utilize game day parking on the south side of Raymond James Stadium.  Lot 8, 9, and 10.  Game day parking is $10 per vehicle in these lots.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1592272

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

about **** time

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Lets hope that everyone can be on there Best Behavior ;D, so we dont get more Tailgating Privelages taken away :'(

If we are on our best behavior, will Mommy and Daddy start giving back some of our tailgating privileges?

Doubtful......if anything it will have them all patting each other on the back for how great their knee-jerk "solution" worked out. I say somewhere between 20-30 people get ejected/arrested this game and tailgating gets cut to two hours   :-\

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Lets hope that everyone can be on there Best Behavior ;D, so we dont get more Tailgating Privelages taken away :'(

If we are on our best behavior, will Mommy and Daddy start giving back some of our tailgating privileges?

Doubtful......if anything it will have them all patting each other on the back for how great their knee-jerk "solution" worked out. I say somewhere between 20-30 people get ejected/arrested this game and tailgating gets cut to two hours  :-\

I say we actually up the violence Thursday night, just to show them that their stupid new rules did not work, and, in fact, had the opposite of the desired effect.  Then maybe they will figure that the logical solution would be to actually extend the amount of tailgating time.  ;)

• Content Count:  5,241

give the pitt fans some respecat-a-bullsh!t  ...oh wait

• Content Count:  684

today is the day lady and gents......  football team will bring their A game and we'll bring our A behavior right

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

If you see USF fans behaving poorly to Pitt fans, be sure to help educate them and stick up for the Pitt fans. 

I also plan to seek out some Pitt fans on my way into the stadium and walk with them so they are not outnumbered in any way - and to deflect any rude comments and hecklers who may confront them. 

Archived