• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

REMEMBER TO BE RESPECT-A-BULL ON THURSDAY

Guest nybullsfan

Last year at Heinz everyone I met was very friendly, so please return the favor.

HOWEVER, do not take any smack without a response. Protect the house!!

But keep it clean, leave the nasty hits for the players on the field

Go BULLS!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

If we are on our best behavior, will Mommy and Daddy start giving back some of our tailgating privileges?

I hope so, im not liking  being on Tailgating Restrictions ;D LOL   

• Content Count:  1,757

We have some PITT folks we invited to our tailgate on Thursday, should be a good time. Will be interesting to see if anyone says or does anything.

• Content Count:  2,118

after the bulls victory, wish them a safe trip and thank them for coming. if they have something smart to say, just tell them to check the scoreboard.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Seriously though, there will be NFL Scouts and Bowl representatives in the stadium.  They will be walking around and probably looking for crap like what was reported at the KU game (maybe not the scouts, but the bowl reps). 

USF should try to show that we are serious fans, but also can be good fans.  Stupid drunken behavior is not acceptable...

• Content Count:  684

Seriously though, there will be NFL Scouts and Bowl representatives in the stadium.  They will be walking around and probably looking for crap like what was reported at the KU game (maybe not the scouts, but the bowl reps). 

USF should try to show that we are serious fans, but also can be good fans.  Stupid drunken behavior is not acceptable...

yes it is crucial we show good sportsmanship not only for the bowl reps but for everyone.... i wanna keep this thread at the top of the posts til Thursday so its on everyone's mind

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I won't be on good behavior Thursday night, I plan to make as many Pitt, USF, Rays, etc fans wet themselves and have nightmares for weeks to come - Of course I will be working at Howl-O-Scream as a ghoul and not at the game so there is no need to send Rocky after me with a sock full of wood screws.

;D

• Content Count:  684

I won't be on good behavior Thursday night, I plan to make as many Pitt, USF, Rays, etc fans wet themselves and have nightmares for weeks to come - Of course I will be working at Howl-O-Scream as a ghoul and not at the game so there is no need to send Rocky after me with a sock full of wood screws.

;D

hahaha awesome... u scared me for a moment

Archived