• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

REMEMBER TO BE RESPECT-A-BULL ON THURSDAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

hope everyone extends a warm mushy welcome to those Pitt fans attending the game on Thurs..... I've been informed that a few Panthers will be tailgating with me so hopefully they will have a good experience at our home games....  win or lose...  courtesy rules the day.... with that said....

GO BULLS ... DESTROY PITT !

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

Its Pitt. even auburn fans give some crap to other SEC fans. Just remember Bulls you can give some good old ripping but keep it somewhat clean and away from the kids.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Winning with class and behaving as if you expected to win is the best way to go.  To get in the face of the losers, or potential losers (pre-game) is bad form.  There is far more content in being a gracious winner than being a jackass.  Unfortunately, I think those that commit un-Respect-A-Bull stuff haven't yet figured out too many things in life. 

I work with a Pitt grad and he just saw my screen and told me that they are going to KILL us and ask if I can give him one reason why we will win and I told him

Dave Wannstedt   ;D

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Just remember that if these fans really are from Pitt they may feel very at home if you give them the finger.  Instead be nice, big city folk dont know what to do in those circumstances.

• Content Count:  1,066

As a current memebr of the SBC, at the NC State game, I asked if NC State fans around me wanted a gameday picture taken....I had several takers and they all gave me their emial addy's...

Friendly joshing during tailgate and the "good game" comments afterwards regardless of outcome should be the norm.

If you see other around you getting out of hand, be a part of the solution and do everything LEGALLY and SAFELY possible to curb such behavior.

GO BULLS!!!!

Just remember that if these fans really are from Pitt they may feel very at home if you give them the finger.  Instead be nice, big city folk dont know what to do in those circumstances.

PittvsUSFe.jpg

• Content Count:  2,478

I work with a Pitt grad and he just saw my screen and told me that they are going to KILL us and ask if I can give him one reason why we will win and I told him

Dave Wannstedt   ;D

Yeah, as long as he is there they will not grow as a program. No doubt the guy can recruit. Just like Ed Orgeron, but because you can do that doesn't mean you can coach.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

NC State fans were pretty quiet. Only a couple of jabs.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

We should all be decent to Pitt fans, and make sure other USF fans are doing the same.

Nothing to be gained from being an A$$  IMHO. 

Archived