• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

REMEMBER TO BE RESPECT-A-BULL ON THURSDAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly, this sort of post isn't really necessary here.

It doesn't seem that we're the ones gaining the bad rep, if anything it's the dumbass frat boys that don't know how to use a computer and go to class with their sunglasses on.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

A couple of young guys (maybe from this board?) started chanting to some NC State coeds across from us "You want d$#k".  Just told them nicely that it wasn't necessary and they quieted down.  Hopefully we can do the same with others near us at Pitt if needed.  Being on the real ESPN and having bowl people attending should be incentive for us all to make an effort to correct a situation before it gets out of hand.

Off topic.  Just watched the recording of the game from Saturday.  Am I the only one that thinks being on ESPN U isn't worth changing a game time or date in the future?  That was horrible. 

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

A couple of young guys (maybe from this board?) started chanting to some NC State coeds across from us "You want d$#k".  Just told them nicely that it wasn't necessary and they quieted down.  Hopefully we can do the same with others near us at Pitt if needed.  Being on the real ESPN and having bowl people attending should be incentive for us all to make an effort to correct a situation before it gets out of hand.

Off topic.  Just watched the recording of the game from Saturday.  Am I the only one that thinks being on ESPN U isn't worth changing a game time or date in the future?  That was horrible. 

No, you're not the only one!

It doesn't seem that we're the ones gaining the bad rep, if anything it's the dumbass frat boys that don't know how to use a computer and go to class with their sunglasses on.

Agreed!

• Content Count:  7,890

No, you're not the only one!

Agreed!

Please Bright House GET ESPNU HD

• Content Count:  277

Seriously though, there will be NFL Scouts and Bowl representatives in the stadium.  They will be walking around and probably looking for crap like what was reported at the KU game (maybe not the scouts, but the bowl reps). 

USF should try to show that we are serious fans, but also can be good fans.  Stupid drunken behavior is not acceptable...

yes it is crucial we show good sportsmanship not only for the bowl reps but for everyone.... i wanna keep this thread at the top of the posts til Thursday so its on everyone's mind

Indeed

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It has been said many times but I will repeat, becaues of a few idiots everyone suffers.

We do need to display good sportsmanship and we should expect the same when we go to away games.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

hahaha awesome... u scared me for a moment

If you think that was scary you should stop by Hos, make you wet your self...  ;D - already made 2 people spill there beer last week, this week I'm shooting for the hat trick and maybe a few crying children...  ::)

• Content Count:  684

T-minus one day

Guest mleeth

I agree, I doubt the people who are on these forums are the ones causing any ruckus.

Drinking + 20,000 college students (or so) = problems

Doesn't matter what school.

Archived