• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USC & USF most likely to go Undefeated! rivals.com

TyBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

yeah, that didn't last very long... hopefully we don't follow suit.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139

Or not I guess ;D

Re: USC & USF most likely to go Undefeated! rivals.com

Is there going to be a retraction in the paper?  :o

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

IMO, with regard to talent, NCSU > Oregon State and USC > USF.

Nevertheless  USF > NCSU, but talent is often thwarted by passion.  Here's to hoping USF matches NCSU's passion and let's the game be decided on talent.  If that plays out, we win. . . . . . big.

• Content Count:  749

If USF is one of only two undefeated BCS teams, I don't see how they can be left out of the MNC.  I think that would add more fuel to the playoff fire and would be a black eye to the BCS.

I want the Bulls to go, if undefeated, but looking at the Big East this year, it will be a hard sell.  We will have 1 maybe 2 Quality Wins...whereas a Big 12 or SEC Team w/ one loss could have 3-4.  As for USC, if they are in it with another undefeated team out there, that will be the black eye.  The Pac 10 sucks as bad if not worse than Big East and Big Ten

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Nevertheless  USF > NCSU, but talent is often thwarted by passion.  Here's to hoping USF matches NCSU's passion and let's the game be decided on talent.  If that plays out, we win. . . . . . big.

I'm sketchy on the use of "greater than" signs in here...

Do you mean that NC State has more talent on its team than either USC or the Bulls?

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sketchy on the use of "greater than" signs in here...

Do you mean that NC State has more talent on its team than either USC or the Bulls?

Oops.  Yeah I simply meant this:  NCSU > Oregon State.  And USC > USF

Under no circumstance did I mean this NCSU > Oregon State > USC > USF.

I was over in Burlington yesterday picking up my tickets for the game on Saturday. . . . what a gift to have the Bulls up in NC so much these last few years ECU, UNC and NCSU.  Bet you wish they gave Elon a home and home :)

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think CJL uses this as motivation for our guys. That could have been us last week, now we are going on the road and playing a much better team than FIU.

Last night shows that no one can throw their pads on the field and get a W.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

yea we will not have a shot at the NC game even if undefeated.  there are too many politics into getting voted it.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If USF is one of only two undefeated BCS teams, I don't see how they can be left out of the MNC.  I think that would add more fuel to the playoff fire and would be a black eye to the BCS.

I want the Bulls to go, if undefeated, but looking at the Big East this year, it will be a hard sell.  We will have 1 maybe 2 Quality Wins...whereas a Big 12 or SEC Team w/ one loss could have 3-4.  As for USC, if they are in it with another undefeated team out there, that will be the black eye.  The Pac 10 sucks as bad if not worse than Big East and Big Ten

I think, and this is just my opinion, that if a team from any BCS conference were only one of two undefeated teams didn't make it to the BCS championship, the BCS would then implode.

yea we will not have a shot at the NC game even if undefeated.  there are too many politics into getting voted it.

Sorry, but you're wrong.  Computers don't play politics.

Archived