• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USC & USF most likely to go Undefeated! rivals.com

TyBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

yea we will not have a shot at the NC game even if undefeated.  there are too many politics into getting voted it.

I don't understand your "politics". It's not like they get to the end of the season and there is a big meeting where everyone gets together and picks the teams.

We WERE number 2 last year. If we had won out, we would have stayed there, or went to number 1 and we would have played for the NC. I am not saying we will do that this year, but there wasn't some big conspiracy to keep us out last year unless you count not being able to pick up a blitz/running quick plays, not being able to kick a FG, not being able to score from the 1 for the tie at UConn, and not being able to catch the game winner at home vs Cincy. If those were part of the conspiracy and politics that the "man" uses to keep USF down, then I see your point.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived