• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Very important polls today & Monday

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Auburn should drop in the polls, but probably wont.  Last nights game they played was horrid, they have no offense. 

There should be a rule about only scoring a field goal puts you out of at least the top 20.  That would clear OSU and Auburn out for us.

• Content Count:  1,911

We're going to get jobbed, I can feel it. There just isnt any buzz.

I think when you only score 3pts on Miss St. (who lost to LA Tech) you should drop like a rock, but Auburn wont for some reason.

I also think UConn deserves to be ranked. USC made a big jump after clobbering Virginia, so why shouldnt UConn.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

we need to start winning games with style points.

nothing wrong with beating Kansas by 3, since they are a quality squad that was ranked higher than us [and we covered the spread], but no more needing OT to beat ******** teams like UCiF.

• Content Count:  416

I think when you only score 3pts on Miss St. (who lost to LA Tech) you should drop like a rock, but Auburn wont for some reason.

I also think UConn deserves to be ranked. USC made a big jump after clobbering Virginia, so why shouldnt UConn.

When USC beats VA, it's because USC is back. When UConn beats VA, it's because VA isn't very good. In reality I was surpised by the beating UConn gave them, did they dole out any drubbings like that last season?

I see us moving up at least two spots since both KU and ASU lost above us. Other than Auburn's game everyone else above won convincingly, even though they were mostly facing nobodies.  

I think if we're going to move up this year it will be based on attrition.

• Content Count:  5,244

When USC beats VA, it's because USC is back. When UConn beats VA, it's because VA isn't very good. In reality I was surpised by the beating UConn gave them, did they dole out any drubbings like that last season?

I see us moving up at least two spots since both KU and ASU lost above us. Other than Auburn's game everyone else above won convincingly, even though they were mostly facing nobodies.  

I think if we're going to move up this year it will be based on attrition.

Oregon didn't beat Purdue convincingly.

• Content Count:  157

Undefeated season will almost garuantee the Nat'l Championship game  ;D

I'm not so confident that it will. I think we get jumped by a one loss SEC team based on how weak the BigE is. We need some upsets by the conference to help out.

I think we should be about 13 but I also think that OSU shoulde be aroun 15-20 for being overrated to start with.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't follow that logic about Auburn and Uconn...

I agree Auburn should probably drop... but UConn just last week beat the vaunted 1-2 Temple by a final score of 6-3... the same temple that just got beat by another vaunted Buffalo team this week.

How should UConn be ranked based on that?

• Content Count:  1,471

OSU got beat badly though.. they should drop out of the top 10

• Content Count:  10,199

OSU got beat badly though.. they should drop out of the top 10

They should but they wont because its OSU.

Pac10 looked bad this weekend besides USC.

Archived