• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So all week, we get all this USC-OSU Hype...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

...And this is what we get? 35-3 USC?

This isn't even the best game of the week, not even the best of the post-5 PM games....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,479

So did you hear about Beanie Wells' toe???? Wow, I cant believe that its crazy, I couldnt believe ESPN only spent the first 10 minutes on sportscenter this morning about it, it should have been at least the first 20 minutes. Its not like there was a game b/w two top 20 BCS teams that ended on a last second FG or something.

/sarcasm

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

So did you hear about Beanie Wells' toe???? Wow, I cant believe that its crazy, I couldnt believe ESPN only spent the first 10 minutes on sportscenter this morning about it, it should have been at least the first 20 minutes. Its not like there was a game b/w two top 20 BCS teams that ended on a last second FG or something.

/sarcasm

I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they started off Sportscenter talking about Beanie Wells and The Vest saying he wouldn't play rather than the wild game that came down to the final play.

• Content Count:  1,260

ESPN's  hype machine deserved this. I couldn't be happier  ;D

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You knew the beatdown was coming, regardless of if Wells played or not.

That Pryor kid is going to be dangerous once he learns the offense there.

• Content Count:  5,241

Kinda like how they overhyped USC and reggie bush a few years back and then lost to texas and vince young.  

• Content Count:  12,293

are you suprised?  i knew USC was going to win by 30+.

ohio st is garbage.  havent the last two national title games proved that to anyone?

• Content Count:  1,479

/sarcasm

I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they started off Sportscenter talking about Beanie Wells and The Vest saying he wouldn't play rather than the wild game that came down to the final play.

Yep, thats where the sarcasm came from, I was so pissed, I got home in time to see the start of the 1AM Sportscenter to watch our highlights and then got 10 minutes of that crap. I hope USC keeps scoring and it ends up being at least 56-3.

Ohio State will still probably make the national title game though if ESPN gets on their side again. lol

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I understand a lot of hype going to this game, its inevitable.  But it was almost like no one else played this weekend and it was the NC.  Only a quick highlight reel on sportscenter and nothing the last 1:45 of gameday.  

How do KU fans think about htis?

Archived