• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dead Air Duemig . . .

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

He's just such a biased person against USF, who does he cheer for by the way?

For some reason he cheers for Miami even though he never went there as far as I know. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  574

He just enjoys stirring it up I think.

exactly...he is the howard stern of sports talk radio.  and the biggest cry baby of them all.

Ron and Ian, however, are GREAT

Ron and Ian are awful.  If you want to hear guys talking about food and banging chics, then they are fine. Entertaining even. But, they knwo nothing about sports.  I can't even stand listening to them anymore. I have never heard a sports talk show that was so uninformed.

• Content Count:  280

exactly...he is the howard stern of sports talk radio. 

That's an insult to Howard Stern. Duemig is dreadful.

• Content Count:  1,633

He was saying yesterday that he would not talk usf until usfers called his show.  Funny, Ron and Ian talk usf regardless.  So does Brantley.  I guess deumig can keep talking about the line for utah state-akron.

Ron and Ian talk about sports??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thats news to me. Every time I turn those dopes on they are talking about Michele (whoever the F##k that is), Cooking with the green egg, or talking about how they aren't just a sports show...

They blow ass.

Listen to 1010, except for those awful sportschix their programming is pretty good...

• Content Count:  2,118

620 is only good for Jim Rome and the jungle.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I don't know if Ron and Ian talk sports, but I have heard them often talk about usf.

• Content Count:  1,297

He just enjoys stirring it up I think.

exactly...he is the howard stern of sports talk radio.  and the biggest cry baby of them all.

Ron and Ian, however, are GREAT

Ron and Ian are awful.  If you want to hear guys talking about food and banging chics, then they are fine. Entertaining even. But, they knwo nothing about sports.  I can't even stand listening to them anymore. I have never heard a sports talk show that was so uninformed.

That's exactly what they are, an entertainment radio show with a sports twist.  They will talk sports but are not the most informative......I agree with that.  But they do talk USF and usually have their facts straight and never try stirring the pot for the sake of ratings.  Call them and ask if they are a sports talk show......they will tell you no (they actually told a caller this that complained they didn't talk enough sports).

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well its nice to hear that Duemig hates someone else besides the Lightning - he complained about our old goalie Khabibulin, called him a hack, waste of space and that we need to get rid of him - then after we won the cup the team let him walk off to Chicago over a contract dispute and Duemig called the team a bunch of r-tards for letting someone as good as Habby go.

He has also called Bolts fans a bunch of insulting names, I really hate him and refuse to listen to this dingle berry  ;)

• Content Count:  1,633

Well its nice to hear that Duemig hates someone else besides the Lightning - he complained about our old goalie Khabibulin, called him a hack, waste of space and that we need to get rid of him - then after we won the cup the team let him walk off to Chicago over a contract dispute and Duemig called the team a bunch of r-tards for letting someone as good as Habby go.

He has also called Bolts fans a bunch of insulting names, I really hate him and refuse to listen to this dingle berry  ;)

Yeah, but hockey sucks!

• Content Count:  1,981

Top 3 topics during an average Ron & Ian show:

1. GrillSmith - (they bring them free food, so we gotta hear about how great the chain is for 3 hours)

2. Michele

3. There is no 3.

To their credit they do talk up USF, and on occasions they have indirectly criticized Duemig for hating on USF.

Archived