• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dead Air Duemig . . .

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Dueming is lucky to have a job b/c of his latest drunk driving arrest. I have heard this from a good source. Radio stations, much like the newspaper industry are into shredding expenses and have been letting go of high priced "talent".

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Duemig is quick to say that you should support your home town team, but then, contradictorily, doesn't support USF. 

I stopped listening to him.  He rode on Chris Thomas' coattails and, as mentioned, is argumentative rather than informative.  He'll talk over you and cut you off when he realizes that your argument is stronger.

People from this board chased HowieP away when they chewed Howie out for not talking to Duemig to their liking.

Come back, Howie!

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

ke rippedUSF on his national show today too. One of the many things he said is USF will NEVER win a NC and the only reason we can win the BE is because the BE is very weak this year. This is why I listen to 1010

• Content Count:  1,260

ke rippedUSF on his national show today too. One of the many things he said is USF will NEVER win a NC and the only reason we can win the BE is because the BE is very weak this year. This is why I listen to 1010

He states the lack of USF calls on his show as a lack of interest in the program...but if you listen to 1470, 1010 or even FM, they actually have usf callers, and other 620 shows also get bull fans. Maybe he doesn't get it...Bulls Country knows he's no friend of ours and we are doing just fine without him.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Dewey Duemig likes to get cheap heat, and what better way to do it than to pick on USF.  His show blows, listen to 1010 and get satellite radio.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Top 3 topics during an average Ron & Ian show:

1. GrillSmith - (they bring them free food, so we gotta hear about how great the chain is for 3 hours)

2. Michele

3. There is no 3.

To their credit they do talk up USF, and on occasions they have indirectly criticized Duemig for hating on USF.

I love listening to them though, there just fun to listen to and if your a bucs fan, mondays are great for them.  Last year they got me to become a Bucs fan.  Although that didn't last long.

• Content Count:  12,293

Ron and Ian are great.  Michelle is Ron's girlfriend but there is also a Michelle that is some model/intern for them.

but they are great.  just enough sports, just enough humor.  some of these talk radio shows are so stupid.  Rome and all his callers that know each other by their tag names and call to do a "smack off"  and use all these slang terms that they learned on the rome show.  plus i dont know how many times i can hear reference to "larry brown's crank"

Ron and Ian are by far my favorite.

• Content Count:  1,981

Rome and all his callers that know each other by their tag names and call to do a "smack off"  and use all these slang terms that they learned on the rome show. 

I hate the Jim Rome show. There is nothing funny about playing the same idiotic sound bite 10 times in a row.

• Content Count:  329

Rome and all his callers that know each other by their tag names and call to do a "smack off"  and use all these slang terms that they learned on the rome show. 

I hate the Jim Rome show. There is nothing funny about playing the same idiotic sound bite 10 times in a row.

red glare!

Archived