• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dead Air Duemig . . .

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

He rode on Chris Thomas' coattails

Completely true.

He's a regurgitator that isn't capable of independent thought.  Just like my kids, when you can think of anything intelligent to say, just yell.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

On a related note, when I left Tampa in 1999, Whitney Johnson, was struggling to give out the sports update.  When I moved back to Orlando and I heard him again, I wondered how the hell he could still have a job?  He hasn't gotten any better.

• Content Count:  1,297

Rome and all his callers that know each other by their tag names and call to do a "smack off"  and use all these slang terms that they learned on the rome show. 

I hate the Jim Rome show. There is nothing funny about playing the same idiotic sound bite 10 times in a row.

red glare!

AH OH!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

On a related note, when I left Tampa in 1999, Whitney Johnson, was struggling to give out the sports update.  When I moved back to Orlando and I heard him again, I wondered how the hell he could still have a job?  He hasn't gotten any better.

Pretty sure he's CMFIC (Chief Mutha &%$@#! In Charge) or atleast close to it at 620.

Agree with you though, he had to fill in one morning and the poor guy sounded like he was just reading the paper. Good guy though and BULLieve he's a USF grad.

• Content Count:  4,738

when Duemig opens his mouth and USF comes out he proves he doesnt know **** about us.

According to him, we arent ever on UF's schedule, we cant compete with the SEC(see Auburn), etc etc.  There was more but his voice was muffled from deepthroating the Gators.

Rome-Phe Nomenal

Bohica.  Bisp.  Joleen.  uh-oh.  Fat.  Fat.  Fat.  Phil Jack-sonnnn.   

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I don't know if Ron and Ian talk sports, but I have heard them often talk about usf.

you guys talk about him alot

which is the name of the game

Archived