• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GO Gamecocks-- Beat Bama!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I hope they pound Bama, I think this is a pretty good USC team...  My hope is that they keep winning and that loss becomes easier to swallow as we also keep winning!   remember USC has 1 loss and it was to UGA...  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

And TCU better destroy Army to help our SOS.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

Ahhh...The great Mike Shula.  How would you like to have him as your coach?

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I think many of us will find later in the year that the USC loss wasn't as bad as originally perceived.  If you follow recruiting much, and their roster you'd realize that their team was absolutely stacked, and I mean stacked, guys like Troy Williamson (who victimized us on those three long TD's- was the #1 WR coming out of the South, SC beat Tennessee, and UGA for his services), Syvelle Newton was the #1 QB in QB in 2002, and they didn't even have Demetri Summers against us, but he was considered the #1 RB in the nation in 2002!!

Look on defense and you'll realize Ricardo Hurley was the #3 LB in the entire nation coming out in 2001....basically their roster rings off like that.  Their recruiting classes in 02, and 03 were amazing, and the success in 04 isn't surprising because of it.

Furthermore, they lost to UGA by 4pts, eventhough they were beating them by 16 in the first half.  Had their kicker not missed two FG's, and was inside UGA's 20, twice in the fourth quarter and came away with zero points.  I look at their schedule and after Bama, they've got Mississippi, and Kentucky, then UT and ARK in Columbia, then at UF, and Clemson.  I could see them being 6-1 when Tennessee comes to town.  If they can beat UT, and maybe ARK they could be in contention for winning the SEC still.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

come on Bien..  They had problems with Troy State.  i hope they do great but I am not holding my breath.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

come on Bien..  They had problems with Troy State.  i hope they do great but I am not holding my breath.

Bend but don't break.  

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Come on Dabull, Troy State  BEAT Missouri- that was #23 Missouri.  TSU is a good team, you can give them credit eventhough they're SunBelt.  By the way USC had a ton of yards against TSU, their worst enemy is turnovers.

Wait until USC gets Demetri Summers back, he's expected back this week.  He will give a huge boost to their running game, and run to a bowl.

DaBull, mark it down SC will be in a bowl game.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

mark it down SC will be in a bowl game. [\quote]

Hope its the HOF game in Tampa Jan. 1.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,777
  • Days Won:  3

...consider it done... 8)