• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My DVR cut out in the 4th qrtr with 9 mins left

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

By the way, did anyone else get cut to the Texas/UTEP game for 2 minutes in overtime?? I was freaking out and then they switched back to our game just in time.

I almost shat myself when that happened. 

Same. I almost sh!t a brick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Who said I wanted to "trash heap him?  Those are your words.  Heck I never even said replace him this season. 

But oh yeah he had a "great" game.  (Those ARE your words by the way)  This one'll definetly go down in the annals of college football history against such a powerhouse team.    ::)

Just in case you missed this...

http://www.bigeast.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19400&ATCLID=1577395

Grothe, McKillop, Gilyard Earn BIG EAST Weekly Football Honors

Courtesy: BIG EAST Conference - Release: 09/08/2008

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- USF quarterback Matt Grothe, Pittsburgh linebacker Scott McKillop and Cincinnati wide receiver Mardy Gilyard have been chosen as the recipients of the BIG EAST Conference's weekly football accolades following games of Sept. 6.

Grothe, who was chosen as BIG EAST Offensive Player of the Week,  accounted for 400 yards of total offense and was the game’s leading passer and rusher in the Bulls’ 31-24 overtime win at Central Florida. He completed 23 of 40 passes for 346 yards and three touchdowns and had 54 rushing yards on 20 carries. Grothe threw a 25-yard touchdown pass in overtime to account for the winning points.

More here... http://www.bigeast.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19400&ATCLID=1577395

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

With the dominating performances by the Big East teams and players, I am truly impressed. 

Winning BE player of the week last week is akin to winning a CUSA championship.  We should strive for more. 

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

With the dominating performances by the Big East teams and players, I am truly impressed. 

Winning BE player of the week last week is akin to winning a CUSA championship.  We should strive for more. 

Just stop while you're behind.  =)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

The only thing I do hate is the term "Tamplona".

We have finally found common ground ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  We should strive for more. 

Now there's an idea ... anyone else think of this ?

I'll call Leavitt !

:Flossing

Just stop while you're behind.  =)

Only thing I'm behind in is the amount of time spent trolling message boards.  Your use of the term "great" is not applicable for our starting QB's performance last Sat.  =)

...  We should strive for more. 

Now there's an idea ... anyone else think of this ?

I'll call Leavitt !

:Flossing

oh lawd...

Apparently you haven't.  You're happy with a 4th place BE finish every season as long as MG is the QB. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Was busy during the game so I DVR'd it.  I was watching the replay and avoiding contact with all college FB fans.  As I watched the replay I started getting texts that I wouldn't read because I knew they'd be about the game.   As I watched (an hour or so behind real time) I kept getting texts from smart-a$$ UGA friends of mine  stating "Go ucf".  Of course, MY DVR stoppped recording with 9 mins left in the 4th.  Still up 14 so no way we could've blown it.  I watched the ESPN ticker with horror just knowing we had lost this game and couldn't believe the results. 

And it was all started with another int by you know who. 

Looks like another year of the same ole same ole.  BJ better get a shot next year.  26 for 40 vs. freaking ucf?!  2 ints?  horrible. 

you cant criticize certain players

• Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

oh lawd...

Apparently you haven't.  You're happy with a 4th place BE finish every season as long as MG is the QB.   

Better than finishing 6th without him, right?

Archived