• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My DVR cut out in the 4th qrtr with 9 mins left

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

grothe needs to perform better against  kansas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

oh lawd...

Apparently you haven't.  You're happy with a 4th place BE finish every season as long as MG is the QB.   

Better than finishing 6th without him, right?

He's never gonna be pleased.

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

I can not believe that someone can criticize the MVP of the team when he was clearly the reason we won the game.  Apparently deep pass after deep pass and converting on 3rd and 10 to win the game in overtime isn't enough.

Then again, you can't expect much serious analysis from someone that doesn't know to record a college football game longer than 3 hours.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

oh lawd...

Apparently you haven't.  You're happy with a 4th place BE finish every season as long as MG is the QB.   

Better than finishing 6th without him, right?

He's never gonna be pleased.

So you are pleased with 26-40 and 2 int's vs. a garbage ucf team?  Well I suppose as long as it's MG who has this type of performance you'll refer to this as a great performance.  Let it be PJ or some other similiarly situated QB, and you'd be calling for the backup, as long as the backup was MG or some other similiarly situated QB. 

I can not believe that someone can criticize the MVP of the team when he was clearly the reason we won the game.  Apparently deep pass after deep pass and converting on 3rd and 10 to win the game in overtime isn't enough.

Then again, you can't expect much serious analysis from someone that doesn't know to record a college football game longer than 3 hours.

We were in overtime because of MGs poor decision making.  We were in 3rd and 10 because he failed to get us to 2nd and short. 

All of this will become clearer to those of you with low football IQs when the next QB comes in who doesn't make scoring vs. ucf look oh SOO difficult.

• Content Count:  5,241

We were in OT because of poor coaching.  They shouldve been running the ball and taking advantage of the 40 second clock. 

We were in OT because of poor coaching.  They shouldve been running the ball and taking advantage of the 40 second clock. 

Not to mention the defense giving up points and the punt return team giving up a big return and nearly a touchdown.

We were in overtime because of MGs poor decision making.  We were in 3rd and 10 because he failed to get us to 2nd and short. 

All of this will become clearer to those of you with low football IQs when the next QB comes in who doesn't make scoring vs. ucf look oh SOO difficult.

You must have a low "everything else" IQ because you didn't know to record a college football game for 3 and a half hours, which is the average length of a game.  Regulation ended then.

But hey, continue to hate the MVP of the team.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Another great game by our future Back Up QB.

Wonder how the VDR worked this game ?

;D

Another great game by our future Back Up QB.

Wonder how the VDR worked this game ?

;D

Ha I was at the game my friend.  Guess you missed it when he overthrw a wide open Cedric Hill, Undethrew a wide open AJ love and threw way wide outside on a wide open Bogan.  THose were all I can remember off the top of my head.  We should have won this game by more than 2 tds if he would have picked up those crucial (and easy) first downs.  Would have kept Kansas' offense off the field and put up points for us. 

But the Bulls win on the strength of Taylor's running and Bonani's clutch kick aND ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS YOUR HERO.  Guess you missed it when your hero was jawing at the head coach of our team at the end of the second quarter?  Yeah quite respectful of the young man.  Guess because he can run off at the mouth towards ucf's head coach he thinks he can do so with Leavitt?  Explain that one away please....

Archived