• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O'Liar Dumb Enough not to double team Selvie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

In an article I just read it looks like O'leary will not be doubling up on Selvie and relying on their senior slow fat OT to try and deal with him one-on-one. O'Liar knows if he doubles Selvie there will be 1 or 2 more guys causing problems, but after 1 qtr of Selvie impossing his will im sure the will double him up!

Does Brighthouse stadium scoreboard hold triple digits?

• Content Count:  971

Why would O'Liar tell us the truth about his plans for the game?  Plans cannot win the game if you don't have the talent.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We shall find out!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I bet O'Leary also doesn't plan on getting shut out and giving up half a hundred points to our 2nd and 3rd team players.

He's toast, and his plans are worthless.

• Content Count:  6,928

Why would O'Liar tell us the truth about his plans for the game?  Plans cannot win the game if you don't have the talent.

be careful. Didn't GOL coach the Green Bay Packers to the first two Super Bowl Championships?

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I bet the plan is short drops and quick passing to counter the speed rush...UTM started doing it and was effective...just against the speed of the DE's..not the rest of the defense...so look for quick drops and passes from UCF this weekend..and when they dont Im sure a TE or RB will stay in to help

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I bet the plan is short drops and quick passing to counter the speed rush...UTM started doing it and was effective...just against the speed of the DE's..not the rest of the defense...so look for quick drops and passes from UCF this weekend..and when they dont Im sure a TE or RB will stay in to help

That would mean long mistake free drives to score a point.  I don't see UCF accomplishing that.

I think the USF Defense could potentially out score UCF's offense it they play like that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

In an article I just read it looks like O'leary will not be doubling up on Selvie

He's lied before.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Here lies the problem for UCiF:

We are going to stack the box to stop the run. I am sure we will mix up our D packages a bit, but I would be surprised if we blitz more than 25% of the time. If the front four are getting QB pressure early, without the need for a blitz, there is not going to be anywhere to quickly dump the ball off to, as we will have 4 or 5 others in the box ready to make a play.

If they try and loosen our D up by passing to setup the run, Greco might not make it out of the game alive. If he is forced to pass more than 20 times, UCiF loses.

Archived