• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is George O'Liar accusing USF of playing dirty?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

“They are a good football team. I think [uSF coach] Jim [Leavitt] has done a great job as far as getting them to play to the echo of the whistle. …

• Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

“They are a good football team. I think [uSF coach] Jim [Leavitt] has done a great job as far as getting them to play to the echo of the whistle. …

Wow.. you guys are ridiculous.  You sure love your bulletin board material.  O'leary had nothing but positive things to say about USF and you look for a way to make it sound like an insult.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Wow.. you guys are ridiculous.  You sure love your bulletin board material.  O'leary had nothing but positive things to say about USF and you look for a way to make it sound like an insult.

go blow it out your a$$

as far as the playing dirty, it sounds like he could be insinuating it

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I really didn't take it like that. I guess if someone were reaching, they could take it like that, but I took it as saying that CJL does a good job of making sure the guys don't stop till the play/game is over.

• Content Count:  20

go blow it out your a$$

as far as the playing dirty, it sounds like he could be insinuating it

Maybe if you read the rest of the quote you would realize he was saying that Leavitt does a good job of getting your players to play a full 60 minutues, and hence the echo of the whistle comment.  Here's the full quote...

"They are a good football team. I think Jim (Leavitt) has done a great job as far as getting them to play to the echo of the whistle. I thought we had not done that. We had an opportunity two years ago and fell short. It is a 60-minute game, and we have to sustain. I feel like it is a big attitude game, and that a lot of these kids have played against one another in high school."

• Content Count:  573

its oLiars fault for making up some crap that no one understands.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,610
  • Days Won:  29

O'Liar seemed to say this before.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

It is a comment on dity play, and it's not even original. Spurrier said the same thing about FSU in 1996.

• Content Count:  476

Wow. Thank goodness the rest of us have never told a lie or else that would make us all O'liars and thus would be hypocritical to call out GO.

Archived